Chapter 8

I'm currently in Ohio with Gelo for Melo's game, I didn't really wanna go because of the cold weather but Gelo didn't wanna be there alone and he said he would buy me new shoes if I went with him so you know this bitch had to go.

"YEAAAAAAAAAAH" I yell as Melo shoots a 3 pointer which he obviously nailed.

He didn't even know I was coming till tonight, and I could tell he was surprised to see me walk through that door and sit down to watch the game.

He did a really good job and it bothered me when all those losers started yelling 'overrated'. He worked his ass off, and still is working really hard to be best at what he does so for them to sit there and yell such things as overrated at him really pisses me off. Melo isn't perfect he has his flaws like we all do but when it comes to basketball I support him a 100%, because he deserves everything he achieved at such a young age already and people really need to stop showing him a bad light because he is still a kid.

-What are your thoughts on Cherray supporting Lamelo even tho she has every right not to

"It shows how real and loyal she is, not only to Melo but also to this family. He did her dirty and we all know that but she decided to leave that in the past and look forward, I know it means the world to Melo that still comes to his games even tho it's all the way in Ohio" LaVar speaks up causing Tina to nod her head.

"We gon get some food, you coming?" LaVar asks me.

"I think Imma go back to the hotel, I'm a lil tired from the flight" I respond.

He nods his head and gives me a side hug, Courtney and a couple security guards lead me to a SUV. I was just closing my eyes and listening to my music when I suddenly get a text from Ashley.

I can't with Aniyah, Melo can't stand her ass yet she does shit like this every damn time

Just when I wanted to lock my phone I get another text, but this time it's Melo.