Chapter 106

With Regulus Black alive and well, having taken Madison and Harley away from the ministry and then returning he and Sirius had a lot of catching up to do. Everyone was gathered in the dining room, including the two brothers and were all in their own conversations. Belle leaned on Fred's shoulder and played with his hands as he spoke to George about some gags they were planning on producing. It had been a hectic twenty-four hours.

Harry had perked up and was back to his usual self, the sense of relief from everyone now believing him, despite the negative consequences it prevailed with Voldemort officially being known as back. He, Ron and Hermione were talking and sharing a few laughs before Harry glanced over at Belle.

"Are you okay?" He questioned, a slight cough following as he adjusted his glasses.

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me, you're the one who went through everything. Are you okay?" Replied Belle as she lifted her head off of Fred, and leaned her arm on the table, resting her chin the palm of her hand she had taken away from Fred. Harry nodded, but his face read concern as he persisted in trying to see if she truly was okay which she was grateful for but didn't need since she seriously believed she was fine. After her talk with Tracy and with Fred, she had eased and calmed down, rationality settling down. "Oh piss of Potter!" She snickered, rolling her eyes "I'm all g-"

"And.... welcome back to a brand new series and episode of Piss off Potter, I am your host-"

"Really Moony?" Snorted Sirius as Madison laughed cracked up beside him, throwing her head back and clapping her hands.

"What?" Remus flushed red, shrugging, "it's a reflex." Smirking, he winked at Sirius and turned to Harry who, along with all of the other adolescents, stared at him inquisitively. "Oh, it's a little game we had with your father. It was a common occurrence to tell him to piss off, so we adopted the talk show Piss off Potter and I, of course, was and still is resident host with a number of cohosts."

"You had a talk show running joke, Piss off Potter?"

"Yes Harry, and Maddie here was a lovely announcer of the show, often being the one to tell your dad to piss off." Remus patted her back, peering at her dotingly.

Madison grinned from ear-to-ear and nodded her head. "It's true. I don't think I went a day since we became friends where I didn't tell him to piss off."

"Can we stop saying piss please?"

"Bloody hell, Mum! You just swore!" Exclaimed Ron as his mouth fell open as wide as it could possibly go. Nobody had ever heard Mrs Weasley swear and to them all it was astounding and did not seem real at all!

"Yes, Ronald, in order to show you just how distasteful it can be. You shan't hear me swear again, and if I catch you doing so young man, I'll wash your mouth out with soap!"

Ron gagged and settled back into his seat in a huff as his brother and sister laughed at his expense.

Belle looked up at Fred and returned to her original position of leaning against him. He slipped his arm around her waist and rubbed her back in small, gentle circles caressing her with the softest touch imaginable. She closed her eyes and leg his warmth encapsulate her as the different conversations started up once more. She was tired, despite sleeping most of the evening before after they returned from the ministry and spending a long time in bed that morning.

"Freddie," he hummed in response, "I'm going to go for a nap."

"Oh- okay."

She snuck out of the room quietly, Fred watching her as she went as George talked his ear off about the ingredients they needed to stock up on that he had realised during his part of unpacking the shop. Fred nodded nonchalantly and George noticed his far away look.

"Go after her you soppy sod," said George, "go on."

Fred nodded and followed after Belle finding her slipping into her bed just as he opened the door. "Room for another?"

Belle nodded without opening her eyes, shuffling over in the bed leaving space which was instantly filled. Fred climbed in beside her and snuggled into her side, his breath fanning her neck. "Why'd you come up here?"

"I'm tired."

"You have your own bed."

"Yours in more comfortable."

"Tell me the truth."

"Fine. I want to kiss you so bad." He whispered, not even letting her respond before pressing his lips to her neck. Belle turned her head and caught his lips on hers, kissing him shortly before turning away again. Fred whined and pushed himself so he was leaning over her. He kissed her again and again and again and again before laying back down.

"Satisfied?"

"Very."

The two napped together until dinner time where George was tasked with waking them up but he refused fearing that a shoe would connect with his nose. Instead, Harley went to wake the couple who groggily crawled out of bed and down to the dining room, taking the only spare seats left. Fred beside George and Belle beside her father, opposite Regulus Black who stared at her intently.

"So they weren't pulling my leg, you really are Remus' daughter," he smiled, a mischievous one much like Sirius', just slightly sadder, more curled down. He was worn and tired, his cheeks hollow and eyes droopy. His hair was slightly shorter that Sirius's and eyes not as bright but each to their own as Belle could tell he was very attractive when he was younger.

"Yeah, and you're really Sirius' brother."

"That I am. Although, I think he'd prefer me not to be."

"Never, Reg, when we were younger you made many a mistake, many of which harmed Maddie but you have a good heart. You are in the process of repentance and if I held a grudge towards you then I'd be a fool- a hypercritical one at that. We all make mistakes, some cussing physical harm, others menial harm. If we were all held against them forever, nobody would ever be happy."

"You really mean that?"

"I wouldn't have said so otherwise."

"You hurt Maddie?" Belle questioned, "sorry for being nosey."

"I did. I regret it so much but Madison forgave me, she didn't need to but she did. I learnt that you need to accept someone's forgiveness otherwise it would eat you alive. If they can put it in the past, then why shan't I? I accept my faults but I do not tie myself to them."

Belle nodded, she leaned forward to capture sight of Fred who laughed with Tonks and George. He had forgiven her, he stayed. She needed to lock away her mistakes and move of. After all, she was only damaging herself. And she was damaged enough.