Chapter 33

Belle tolled the corridors in search for the twins and Lee when she spotted Angelina with Alicia, Oliver Wood and Katie. She walked up to them slowly rubbing her left elbow in an awkward manner. "Excuse me, sorry to interrupt, I just wondering if you knew where the twins and Lee are?"

Wood turned to her and nodded, "Last time we saw them they were heading towards the third floor. Hopefully, that'll help."

"Thanks," Belle replied and turned away heading towards the specific floor only to be pulled into a classroom. "What the hell?"

She looked up to see the infamous smirks belonging to Fred, George and Lee. "Well hello, Florence." Said, George. "What can we do for you? Our ears were burning and we assumed it was you."

"I have information for you." She grinned. "About the new professor."

"Oooh, the hot one. Go on." Lee grinned rubbing his hands together causing Belle to cringe. 

"Her and my dad, are really close friends, practically siblings." 

Fred laughed, "Is that it?" She nodded, "Aw, Bella you need to know not to build up so much excitement over such a simple thing. You got us intrigued just for that."

Belle pouted crossing her arms, "I thought it was valuable information- wait, Bella? Where'd that come from?"

Fred shrugged, "Dunno, but I'm going to keep calling you it. It's cute."

Belle looked away her cheeks becoming hot but looked back when George continued speaking, ". . . Let's go back to the common room." He finished and the group stood up. The boys started to go left and Belle made her way to the right. "Belle? Where are you going?"

"You're going to your common room, so I'm going to mine." She replied standing still looking at the three. 

Fred pinched the bridge of his nose shaking his head, "We meant, you coming with us."

"I don't think that's such a good idea, not after last time."

"Sure it is!" Exclaimed Lee as Fred left his brother and friend walking closer to Belle. 

"If you're worried about Percy or anyone else saying anything, don't. It isn't illegal to go into someone else's common room if you are with someone of that house. Besides, it's not like you'll know the password anyway, now, come on." He said looking at her bright blue eyes. He wrapped an arm around her shoulder, her face turning red once more, the group climbed the moving staircase until they reached the portrait who still was not The Fat Lady. Fred lifted his hands to cover the girls' ears before saying, "Flubberworms." The portrait swung open and he uncovered the girls' ears but kept his arm around her shoulder guiding her to a ruby red sofa. 

The four conversed over the most random things when Dean Thomas burst into the common room and over to the group of kids he called his friends. "Guess what I just found out!" He exclaimed budging Seamus, his best friend over with his bum so that he shifted over in the seat for him to sit down. 

"What?" Asked Neville. 

"I was searching the library for some quidditch books and came across this book about the last tri-wizard tournament-"

"Get to the point."Groaned Ron. 

Fred, George, Belle and Lee all watched the younger students converse listening in to what Dean had to say. "You'll never guess who happened to be one of the winners of the last one!"

"Who?" Asked Ginny. 

"The new Astronomy teacher."

George rolled his eyes, "Don't be daft, why would she enter. Besides, there is only one winner."

Dean shook his head and scampered over to the fifth years, "No, one of the competitors from Beauxbatons Academy, died in the second task, look it says here: 

During the second task, which was ministry confidential until the students taking part were completing it, Mattei Johnson, aged 15 died due to many bites by Inland Taipans, lethal and venomous snakes. He, having not been taught the summoning charm yet, climbed into the pit to retrieve the item, unlike the other competitors, Daniel Caniff and Madison Parker who used the charm. The latter two pulled the boy from the pit after stunning as many snakes as they could. The boy died in their arms as they tried to get him back to the safety of the Professors. Thus meaning the tournament was cancelled and all three competitors claimed titled of the winners, the prize money was split three ways, the deceased boy's part going to his family. An awful tragedy to have had happened at Hogwarts . . .

I told you, didn't I?" Dean finished.

"How horrible!"Hermione said, "I can't imagine that the tournament will ever happen."

"No, I don't think so, do you?" Ron sarcastically retorted earning a glare from the girl. "Of course it won't Dumbledore won't allow it."

Harry furrowed his brows, "What does it mean by it being 'Ministry confidential'?"

Dean scanned the book before reading aloud, "Nobody except those organising the tournament knew what the task held. Not even the headmasters/headmistresses of the schools. The students were given a clue in the first task but it has been reported that neither one of them could figure it out. . ."

Belle glanced at Fred, "How could they do that?" She whispered. 

"I don't know, but it's sick. They're the reason he is dead."Fred replied pulling the girl into him. "But, it was years ago, I am sure Parker is fine. Don't worry about it, but if you are, I'm sure you dad will talk to you about it." He muttered the last bit so that nobody could hear him, his lips close to her hair. His breath fanned strands into different places and was so close his lips were practically on her head. 

"Is there something going on here?"Katie asked walking in with Angelina, Alicia and Oliver. 

Fred pulled himself away from Belle his ears rosying and Belle's cheeks doing the same. She stood up and turned to her friends, "I should go, I promised Luna that I'd come with her to find some of her stuff." As she turned away Fred grabbed her wrist causing her to look back over he shoulder.

"Remember what I said." She nodded, and let her arm slide free from his grip fading away from sight as she exited the tower. 

"Fred? Something to tell us?"Oliver asked, "Because I don't want any distractions come quidditch because it's my last year and I need us to win this year. When it comes to the game, you need to remember she is in Ravenclaw and if she distracts you we could lose and that could be Ravenclaws way to get to us and-"

Fred sighed cutting him off, "Wood! Nothing is going on! Why would there be? She's my friend, that's all."

"You say that now," Ginny muttered from the otherside of the room. "I can already hear wedding bells."

A/n-

Mwahahahaha- Please appreciate my blue-eyed fav, Asa ^^^