Chapter 67

Fred hobbled our of the classroom rubbing his sore backside, grumbling. Belle was limping, he left knee sore and Fred had feeling it had been knocked out of place. George had a busted nose from rubbing into a wall and Lee. Well let's just say Lee was not a very bendy person and had hurt his back.

"That was torture!" Lee grunted, rubbing his back as best as he could. "And it wasn't even the cruciatus curse!"

Fred stopped in the corridor, his hand leaving Belle's he got down onto his knees and held onto her knee making her hiss in pain. "It's definitely dislocated." He said. "We need to get you to the hospital wing."

"It's fine, I smacked into on a table when being made to jump from a standing position onto one. It's just a little sore." She told him.

Fred was having none of it as his got George to also look at Belle's knee. "He's right, Belle, your knee should not look like that!"

Sighing, Belle knew she would be carried there by Fred if it came to it despite his bum hurting from being made to play music bumps on his own and sitting down on the floor forcibly, repeatedly for five minutes straight. George had to go anyway for his broke nose and Lee needed his back cracking.

"Fine." She said and reluctantly let Fred wrap an arm around her waist to take some weight off of her knee. "I swear that's illegal. He can't do what he did, can he?"

"It is illegal, he shouldn't have done it but he has. I swear to Merlin if he has used that on the first years I will kick off even more." Said George. "It's bad enough us sixth years have I done to us but eleven and twelve year olds? That's even worse!"

The three nodded in agreement as they founded the hospital wing. Upon seeing the group Madam Pomfrey was furious. "That man!" She grumbled, "I have already dealt with half of the fourth years! I am sending a complaint to Dumbledore!"

She ushered the group to three beds and after Fred helped Belle onto the bed he sat beside her. "I must have been the one to get hurt less." He said, "though my arse is quite sore. Can you kiss it better later?"

"First of all, no, that's disgusting. Second of all, how the hell can you kiss something better?" Belle replied.

"You've never heard the saying, 'kiss something better?' You haven't lived woman!" George exclaimed.

Belle laughed, "well sorry! I just have-OW!" She cried as Madam Pomfrey pushed her knee back into place without even asking her what was wrong or telling her. Tears pricked Belle's eyes from the pain but she blinked them away, squeezing Fred's hand tightly. "That hurt!"

"Did you think it would be like dropping a marshmallow on your knee?" The heart retorted shaking her head. "It's over now."

"But a bit of warning would have been nice!"

Fred muffled Belle's mouth with his hand as the healed flared at her. Belle's cursing was drown out by Lee's cries of pain anyway as the healer clicked his back and then cleared and fixed George's broken nose.

"You all can go now. Take it easy." She said to them and rushed over to some more students.

Fred carefully got Belle off of the bed, her knee still hurting despite being in place and he helped her walk. "That bitch!" The girl cried as they got further away from the wing.

"She helped you though, remember that." Fred scolded Belle.

"But it hurt and she did it without warning!"

"And it's over now, let's calm our tone and get to lunch, eh?"

Belle huffed and stood still. "Come on, Bella, stop being childish." Fred paused letting her go and standing in front of her. George and Lee stayed behind him, watching the pair quite scared but also bemused.

"Me? Being childish! Do you want me to dislocate your knee?" She snapped at him. "Then you can go experience that!"

"Bella, come on." Fred sighed reaching his hand out for her to hold.

George snickered, "You Lupin girls are the same." He Commented and Belle shot him a look making him stop immediately and stand up taller.

"What's that supposed to mean?" She asked him crossing her arms.

"Bill told us that when Harley gets hurt she goes all childish, just like you are." George Said quieter. "See, the same."

Belle started growling and edging, painfully, towards George her hands raised like she was going to strangle him but, fortunately for George, Fred stopped the girl. "Let...me...get...him..." she continued to growl.

"Ahwoooo!!!" Howled someone from beside them.

The four turned to see Malfoy and his goonies. "Missing daddy? Don't worry the full moon is soon, you'll be with him then." Malfoy smirked as Crabbe and Goyle howled once more.

"Why you little-" Fred went to pounce on the blonde boy but stopped when he felt Belle hold his hand.

"Don't bother." Belle told him.

Malfoy snickered as he and his goonies trotted off down the hall still howling. "Why'd you stop me?" Fred asked Belle once they were gone.

"Choose your battles Fred, some howling isn't going to affect me. If he gets too bad, I'll animate a stuffed wolf toy using a charm and set it after him." She told him, still pouting from her knee.

"That's my girl!" He grinned hugging she but she pushed him off of her.

"No! Don't think you can hug me and I'll forget about George's comment about me and my cousin." She limped towards George whose eyes widened and he pulled Lee in front of him.

"C'mon Bella, let's get some lunch." Fred told her and lifting her over his shoulder carrying her away from his twin.

"This ain't over George!" She screamed at him and somehow reached back and slipped her shoe from her door launching it at him.

"Georgie! Bring her shoe with you!" Fred called back to his brother and broke off into a run.

"Now my nose is bleeding again!"