Chapter 90

"You might not be coming back to school?"

Belle's eyes stared at Fred, a mix of pain and fright glossing over them. Her lip quivered and instantly Fred regretted saying anything to his girlfriend as he watched her look up at him scared.

He reached out and grabbed her hands, linking her fingers with his and rubbing his thumbs over the back of her hands. "Me and Georgie, we need to get jobs to be able to buy a place for Weasley's Wizard Wheezes otherwise we'll not progress any further."

Belle nodded, "okay."

"Okay? Just okay? Bella, tell me what's going on inside your head." Fred replied, shuffling closer and taking one hand away from her and putting his arm around her shoulders holding her closer, pressing a kiss to her temple.

Belle glanced up at Fred's eyes, then nuzzled her head into his chest whining. Fred didn't know what was happening but he held her nonetheless. "He's laughing. Telling me you're leaving me. Stop laughing. Stop it!"

"Ignore him. I won't do any such thing. I love you too much to do that." Fred wiped Belle's cheek and peppered her face with kisses making her giggle and and wrap her arms around him. "Are you sure you're okay with me not coming back to school."

"I don't have a choice, Freddie, but I'll be okay. I have Luna."

Fred smiled and lifted her up, standing up and spinning her around. He was going to make sure that she was as happy as can be. He patted her bum like a drum and raced out of the room, apparating to different rooms and stopped in the dining room, wanting a drink. He grabbed a glass of water, Belle still hanging over his shoulders when Madison walked in, her eyebrows raised and face contorted in confusion.

"Have I walked in on some kinky shit?"

Belle choked and shook her head, "No!"

Madison chuckled, sitting down at the table, Sirius soon coming in and joining her. "Good Lord Fred, I know you're bad but don't corrupt Lupin Spawn with your kinkiness!"

"Merlin's beard I've picked her up! It's nothing kinky!" Fred exclaimed at the wrong time.

"You better not be doing anything kinky with my daughter, Fredward!" Remus Stated pointing his finger at the redhead who rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, Merlin's beard, Fred, don't you dare!"

"Shut up, George!"

Belle wriggled and writhed and Fred got the hint to put her down and she plodded over to her dad and sat down on his lap snuggling into his chocolate scented cardigan.

"You okay, darling?" Remus asked his daughter , putting his arms around her and kissing her head.

Belle nodded, "s'pose."

Sirius placed an arm around Madison and leaned back in his seat, "you are so much like your dad, Belle, he liked his snuggles."

Fred looked at Sirius in confusion, "you and him...snuggled?"

Sirius nodded proudly, "of course, we all did. We're just that loving. All of us boys loved a cuddle."

Remus blushed and rested his head on Belle's blue hair just as Dumbledore entered the dining room.

"Good evening, splendid day today, isn't it? Belle a letter came for you in the school owlery. It seems the writer did not have an address for you, but one of the school owls who was delivering the new school letters came across it and brought it to the school." He handed the girl the letter and the room fell silent as she inspected the envelope.

The handwriting was unfamiliar and her full name had been used. Sighing, she turned it over and plucked open the seal, sliding the muggle paper from it.

Dear Miss C.B. Florence,

I am writing to you today baring terrible news.

I regret to inform you that your mother, Beatrice Veronica Florence has passed away in what has now been concluded as a murder.

You do not know me or my husband who is at beside me as I am writing this but I am your grandmother. We never met because your mother left before you were born and never returned with you, but only alone. We did not know if your existence until we were clearing her house and found your birth certificate. We do not know where you are but hope that this letter finds it's way into your possession one way or another.

I will assume that you wish to know what happened to your mother. She was found the morning of August 18th by myself when I went to visit. Her throat was slit and a seal was burnt into the palm of her right hand, the letter 'P'. The murderer has not been identified as of yet but hopefully will be found out soon.

I'm very sorry for your loss and I hope this tragic event will lead you to us.

Yours sincerely,
Jill and Bert Florence
(Your grandparents)

Belle blinked and placed the letter face down on the table. She didn't know how to feel.

Aw, so sad, mumzy is deadzy

Belle shook her head at Enoch's voice.

"What's wrong, darling?" Asked Remus who watched his daughter clasp her head.

"She's dead."

"Who?" Questioned Fred.

"My mother."

Remus plucked the letter from the table and read it through. "Your grandparents? Her parents? Murder? P? Belle?"

Belle stared at the paper.

"How are you feeling?" Asked George.

"I don't know."

"It's okay to be sad," Said George.

"Yeah but Beatrice was a bitch towards her." Stated Sirius and Belle jumped up running out of the room.

"Oh well done, Pads." Remus snapped following his daughter.

"We were all thinking it!" Sirius exclaimed at the room of people.

"Yes but you didn't have to say it!" Madison slapped his head. "Stupid!"