Chapter 96

"Bella, you can take a break you know?"

Belle glanced up from her text book only to roll her eyes at her boyfriend and revert her gaze back to the pages. Fred sat bored across from her at the kitchen table, ready to gauge his eyes out and jump on them because the silence was insufferable.

Belle had been revising all day for past week and Fred was sick and tired of not being able to do anything that is fun. Lyall sat beside the boy and patted his shoulders. "He's right, sweetheart, take a break before you go insane—"

"Oh, you mean more than I am already?"

"What? No I don't, you're not insane, Belle," Said Lyall, "you never have been and never will be."

Belle raised her eyebrows, "because hearing voices is completely mundane and usual isn't it? No. It's not. I'm more cuckoo then Trelawny crosses with an axe-murderer and you know that. I killed—"

"No you didn't! If they are dead then that is not your fault! Bella, please, even if it's only for a couple of hours, put down your books and have a break."

Belle sighed slamming her book shut, "if it please you then I will. Because I don't need grades to be a prostitute, do I?"

"I beg your pardon?" Exclaimed Lyall, "you are not becoming a prostitute!"

"Well I'm not going to amount to anything else, am I?"

"I didn't mean it like that, Bella, you know that. Even Hermione takes breaks. If you don't you'll burn yourself out and you aren't a phoenix. I can't wait for my girlfriend to rise from some ashes."

For the first time in a long week, Belle sniggered. A smile curled the corner of her lips and she actually seemed like the old Belle, not the Belle that was so pessimistic and down. "That would be cool," she smiled.

Fred grinned brightly, standing up and leaping over the table to hug his girlfriend. "Your beautiful smile is back!" He kissed her cheek, "now what do you want to do?"

"Why don't you both go on up to the field where there is a swing on a tree. Remus and Madison used to go there a lot." Suggested Lyall.

Belle nodded taking Fred's hand and leading him out of the house. The day was warm with bright fluffy clouds rolling across the bright blue sky. The sun warmed their skin, making them glow in the late evening shine as they strolled towards the long fields of bright green grass and canary yellow flowers.

"We won't have to suncream your head, Bella, your hair is growing back quite quickly," Said Fred, rubbing his hands playfully through the short tufts.

Belle frowned swatting away her hands, "no it's not!"

"Yeah, it is, love, it's so much longer than it was. It looks as if it has grown in the last few minutes to be fair."

"That's impossible," Stated Belle who raced off ahead to the the swing.

"And so is having blue hair naturally but babygirl you have proved that wrong," he smirked gently rocking her back and forth on the swing. "It's not horrible, Love, it's gorgeous."

Belle looked down at her legs, "you really think so?"

"Of course, Belle people would kill to have such gorgeous hair like yours. I love you and all of you I don't hate anything except for your doubt for yourself lately. You never used Ricard about what people thought especially wen you were with Luna and I know you are having a tough time right now but please don't think bad of yourself."

"It's hard though."

"And it's hard to hide a boner that I get all the time around you but I manage. Belle, you are strong and determined anyone else would have given up by now but you. You are better than them."

Belle stood up and pointed at her boyfriend. She then pointed at the swing. Doing as he was (sort of) told, Fred jumped over the seat and sat down in front of her. The girl then pushed herself onto his lap, her legs either side of him and her hand on his cheeks.

"I'm sorry for being horrible lately. You have just been trying to help but I have thrown it back into your face. In fact it hasn't been lately, it's been nearly a year and I'm sorry." She told him rubbing her thumbs across his cheeks.

Fred shook his head, "don't apologise. You have not had a great time and as much as I have questioned why I put up with it, it always brought me back to one reason which I cannot tell you enough. I love you. No one has ever made me feel this way but you and I don't want anyone else to make me feel this way but you."

"I love you too, Freddie." She leaned forward, her breath fanning his lips as she gradually closed the gap between them. Their lips met and it took a short moment before they fell in sync and danced as one. Fred's hands found her waist and he gently rocked them both, his feet rolling from ball to toe. Belle's hands edged their way off of Fred's cheeks and round the back of his neck where she tugged at the small hairs the the nape of his neck causing him to moan ever so softly.

"Oh darling," he muttered against her lips, "fuck that boner will be even more difficult to hide."

Belle snickered pulling back from Fred, tears streaming from her eyes as she threw her head back cackling madly. Fred took this opportunity to connect his lips to her neck earning a whimper from Belle who clutched him tightly nearly falling from his lap in shock.

Fred lifted her up and carried Belle in his arms whilst still kissing her neck. He moved around the tree to where some long, at least two metres high, grass was chunked together. He pushed through, deep into its core where he laid her down gently on the ground where nobody would be able to see them...