Chapter 35

The next day George wanted to pull his brother to the side and ask him about the day before but every time he tried to Fred was doing something or there were others present. There was just enough time in the afternoon for him to do so but just as he was about to grab his twin Dumbledore's voice bounced off of the walls echoing around the school. "All students and staff to the Great Hall, immediately." He glanced at Lee in confusion and the boy shrugged in response before following Belle and Fred to the hall.

The house tables were all set out and the three boys had to let Belle go and sit with her fellow Ravenclaws. The only spare seat was in at the end of the table beside Roger Davies, Captain of the Quidditch team. "Do you mind if I sit?" Belle asked nervously, rubbing her elbow.

Roger smiled at her, "be my guest." Roger was always kind to Belle like some other Ravenclaws but most people aren't. "You don't have any idea what this is about do you?"

Belle shook her head, "no, sorry. Maybe it's about Sirius Black."

"Maybe." Roger replied and turned back to facing the Headmaster.

Dumbledore stood behind his podium with a neutral face. Hushed whispers and comments were all that could be heard and even the teachers looked confused. Madison and Remus shared a puzzled look but Remus glanced at his daughter catching her eye. He smirked slightly and raised his goblet to his mouth. "You are probably wondering why I have called you here during class time." Dumbledore began and the hall fell silence thousands of eyes saying at him. "Well, do to some of the residence having their O.W.L.S this year and the fact that one lady is teaching them, we have decided to allow another, much smaller, school join us here at Hogwarts for the rest of the year. They will be in you classes and even though some students are not eleven, they are exceptionally bright thus meaning they will be here to however and older student will be with them. I hope you all are very kind and will help me with welcoming, all the ways from Wales... Miss Peregrine's!" Cheers and claps erupted as Belle's friends entered the room all smiling except Enoch. "They will be joining the Ravenclaw house!"

An extra table was added to the end of their table and the group rushed to sit down, Enoch making sure he and Victor were closest to Belle. Belle hugged the Scottish boy and heard him murmur into her shoulder so that only she could hear, "I missed you."

"I missed you too." Belle replied. She greeted the rest of the group and waved at Miss Peregrine who had taken a seat on the other side of her father, greeting Madison in the process.

"Now I hope that you have an enjoyable stay at Hogwarts, but I must insist that you all return to lessons. Miss Peregrine's school you have your timetables, please make yourself at home." Dumbledore smiled and the room filled with chatter and the students and teachers dispersed.

Belle turned to Enoch, Jake, Victor and Emma before asking. "What do you have?"

"Defence against the dark arts." They all stated and placed their time tables in their pockets.

"I have that too." She smiled and the group made their way out of the room. "I have a spare seat beside me if one of you want to take it."

Enoch nodded and they all sped up so that they were not late. Millard, Fiona, Horace and Hugh were in charge of looking after Bronwyn, Claire and the twins, the group of them having Astronomy (theory). The older group entered the room, Belle grinning at her father and taking her seat, Enoch slipping in beside her. As the twins and Lee entered and they glanced at Belle in confusion. Enoch scowled in their direction as they took a seat behind them. "Bella, have you got a spare quill?" Fred asked once he noticed the boys' look.

Belle nodded and dug through her bag to get it. She turned around and handed it to him but Belle grabbed her hand. "First Hogsmeade trip, you are coming with us aren't you?"

"Of course." She smiled and turned back to face the front, pointing at something in the book at Enoch.

* * *

George finally got Fred to himself after DADA, Lee had arithmacy whilst they had a free period. He pulled his twin to the one-eyed witch passage way so that they were alone and out of the way. "What's this about George?"

"You. What's going on?"

"What do you mean? Nothings going on." Fred questioned in confusion. "What's going on with you?"

George scoffed, "Sure. You looked down after Lupin had a go yesterday and then when that guy from the other school sat with Belle you looked pissed as well."

His twin sighed rubbing his neck and looking drained. "I don't know. I get this feeling inn my stomach when other people except you are Lee talk to her. And when I talk to her I can't help but smile. George what's happening to me?"

"You like her."

"I can't!"

"But Freddie, you're so absolutely smitten. How long has this been for?"

"Since November. Her letters made feel this way." Fred admitted. "But that guy!"

"Can get stuffed. Now how are you going to make her yours?" George replied grasping his brothers arms in happiness.

"She's not an item to have possession of."

"You are so whipped!"