Chapter 95

"Bella, wake up."

Belle grumbled in her sleep and rolled over to find Fred hovering dangerously above her. She jumped in fright and went to scream but Fred's hand clamped down over her mouth, muffling the racket.

"Shh!" Fred hushed, snickering at Belle's expression. He untucked her body from the duvet and like a child, he lifted her up.

"Where are we going?" Belle Asked her boyfriend once his hand left her lips. She wrapped her legs tightly around his waist and rested her cheek on his shoulder. Fred didn't respond. Instead, he continued walking until he was outside of the kitchen. The door was closed which was unusual. Lyall always kept it open allowing the glorious food aromas to diffuse around the house filling it with a home- like feel and bringing comfort to its occupants.

"I've got a surprise for you," Fred whispered, "do you want to see it?" Belle nodded her head. "Well, tough, off to bed we go!"

Belle whined and slipped out of Fred's arms. "No fair! You teasing git! Show me!" She exclaimed, folding her arms across her chest, coming her left eyebrows and staring at her boyfriend. It reminded Fred of their first conversation way back in fifth year.

"Wait! Wait for us!" George called.

"Why?" She asked her left eyebrows raised, her arms folded across her chest.

Fred looked bemused as they stood beside her, "What do you mean why?"

"Well it was your two's bomb, was it not?"

"No, it wasn't, we didn't know until McGonagall came and got us, thinking we did it." George said.

"Oh, sorry."

A short conversement which unbeknown to them was the ticket to a new life with each other at the heart that would lead them up to now. Yes, it was nothing but a rollercoaster filled with twists and turns and bumps, quickening at certain points but also slowing down just as it was now.

Unable to resist Belle's large blue eyes which board into his, Fred opened up the kitchen door, pushing it open and revealing a table full of bits of paper.

"What's this?" Belle asked as she stepped past him, taking his hand and pulling him behind her. She approached the dining table and glanced over the parchment that dressed it.

"I thought, been as I know you are struggling and I am not the most academic person in the world we could plan together."

"Plan?" Questioned Belle, glancing over her shoulder which soon had Fred's arms hanging over them. "What plan?"

Fred rested his chin on her head looping his fingers with hers. "Well, we don't need the education system to go far, Bella. It's tying you down, making you think that you need it in order to succeed in life. But you don't. We just need to work out your goal and you can work towards that and if you needs grades we'll get them for you and if you don't then we can scrap your grades. As long as you a happy, that's all that matters to me."

"That's all well and sweet, Freddie, but I don't have any goals." Belle told him, sitting down at the table and picking up some papers. "I'm jus going to continue to be a waste of space until the day I die."

"Waste of space my arse, Bella, without you I'd be nothing."

"That's not true."

Fred sighed, "okay maybe I wouldn't be nothing but I can't imagine right now without you. You have tipped my world upside down- in a good way- but you have. Now, what do you like to do...?"

Life Plans

Things I like

1.Writing
2.Reading
3.My journal
4.Fred

Solutions based on the above:

1. A writer?
2. A bookstore owner?
3. Journalism?
4. Personal sex worker?

"Fred no!" Belle cried, cringing after Fred wrote down point four on the "solutions".

Fred frowned, "okay, maybe not 'sex worker' what about 'sex goddess'?"

"No."

"Sex angel?"

"No."

"Fine then-"

"No!"

"I was going to say, why don't you work for me and Georgie?...Not like that! George doesn't even swing that way, you know that! He's too smitten with Timothée! I meant in the shop. You can be our glamorous assistant?"

Belle but her lip and rested her on Fred's shoulder, "I love you both but u want more from life. I will support you both no matter what but jokes are not my forte."

"Well, clearly not because that was shite, Bella." Fred Stated dumbfounded, his shoulder slumping and his lips dropping into a frown.

"I don't mean that you're holding me back or anything. I just mean that I don't want to scrounge from you and I want to be a be able to do something for myself for once."

"I'm not trying to be rude Belle, but how likely is that going to happen? Look, people want grades. That's why I suggested doing this so I could suggest the shop in a more smooth way because I wanted you to realised that grades are stupid but people want them."

Belle jumped up, snatching the piles of parchment off of that table and screwing them up. She threw them straight at Fred. "You can be such a dick! I am going to get those grades. Even if it's just to prove to you and anybody else that I can do it! So either you go and get those text books or you go sleep on the sofa because from now on I'm focusing on my work."

Fred smiled and summoned the text books. "That's the spirit!"

"Don't talk to me you contradicting prat! Not until you eat your words!"