Chapter 61

The next morning, after Belle stayed in Ginny's room for the night, Remus came and picked her up. Literally. Upon hearing the news about the World Cup and seeing the frightful dark mark being cast in the sky he waisted no time in lifting his daughter into his arms and letting her wrap her legs around his waist. With one hand supporting Belle, the other wrapped Harley in his arms.

"I'm so glad you are all okay." He said, "Dad was going to come but I know how Harley, you are are saying here, Dad would have you over his shoulders and carry you out of the house right away. We both were so worried until Molly sent us a patronus."

Remus set his daughter on her feet but kept his hands on her shoulder and Harley's. He studied his cousin first to see for injuries and sighed in relief when he didn't find any. However, Belle was another story. "What the hell happened?" He bellowed, taking her head in his hands and staring at her cheek which was still rather painful. Mrs Weasley has applied some more potion to it that morning.

Belle pulled back from her fathers hold, "Dad it's fine-"

"No it's not! What happened?" He demanded. "Cerulean Belle Florence! Tell me!"

She winced as he shouted, using her full name as well. "How do you know my full name?" She whispered.

The rest of the room were very confused, other than Harley who knew, they all believe Belle is literally just Belle Florence.

Remus ignored her comment and turned to his cousin. "What happened?"

"I don't know, not fully. Percy was there." Harley told him, her voice as quiet as Belle's, both not used to him shouting.

Remus' eyes darted to the Weasley boy, with an expecting expression on his face. "A cure hit her. I don't know which one, it was too loud, it was bleeding and burning."

Just like that, Remus left the house shaking his head. He disaparrated leaving everyone more confused than ever. Belle turned to Harley who shrugged.

Molly's eyebrows knitted together as she rested her hands on her hips. "That was strange," she said. "Well, dear, you are welcome to stay even longer if you wish."

"I wouldn't want to impose." Belle stopped her.

Molly waved her hands and shook her head, "nonsense. It's a pleasure."

"Thank you Mrs Weasley." Belle smiled as Harley went over to Bill and started to whisper to him.

Fred grasped Belle's hand and pulled her over to him and George, the girl falling in between them. "Why did he call you Cerulean?" George asked her.

Belle looked down, "because my name is Cerulean Belle Florence. I don't like it though. It's clear my mother named me it because of my hair and it's atrocious. So Belle it is."

Fred rested his head on her shoulder, "but all of the teachers have always called you Belle. Even the sorting hat did if I remember rightly."

Belle giggled lightly, a sheepish grin etching on her face. "That's because I possibly sent McGonagall a condition of me going to the school when I got my Hogwarts letter. I said I would only go if I was called Belle and only known as Belle."

The twins stared at her in shock. "Well, then Miss Florence. I didn't think you had the guts to do anything like that." George commented.

"Only because I hate the name." She grumbled.

Fred and George laughed at the adorable face Belle was pulling. Her nose scrunched up and her eyebrows knitted together with her bottom lip sticking out slightly.

"Clearly, that face runs in the family. Harley pulls the exact same one." Bill pointed out.

Both Harley and Belle scowled cussing the Weasley boys to back away. "I think we should write to dumbledore and ask to change the school motto." Said George.

"Don't annoy a Lupin girl, would fit perfectly." Finished Fred.

Belle arose from where she was sat down, standing beside Harley. The three Weasleys decided it was best to run away leaving the girls to high five and join Ginny who was sat fumbling with some magazines.

Remus arrived back a the Burrow a few hours later with a small paper bag in his hand. "I'm sorry for walking out and shouting." He said to Belle and Harley.

The latter smiled lightly, "you were just being protective. It's always been a habit of yours. It's fine, we spoke about it earlier."

Belle nodded in agreement, "where did you go?"

Remus pulled a small bottle from the bag he had hold of. "It's some potion that helps with my scars, I thought you might want some." He handed it to her, "I am also sorry for using your full name."

"It's okay, really, it is. I understand. How did you find out anyway?"

Remus scratched the back of his head, "Your mother."

"Understandable." Commented Belle, "She always used my full name. I hate it so much. When I am eighteen I am removing it from my name."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

Remus thanked Molly and Arthur for caring for his daughter and apologised for storming out earlier. The two waved him off, telling him it was okay and that they would have done the same thing. He bade Bill and Harley goodbye, and took hold of Belle's hand, giving Fred a death glare as he disapparated.

"You know, it wouldn't kill you to be nice to him." Belle told her father once they were at home.

"I think it would." Remus replied.