* Little changes *

" The little changes,
the little affections are always the indications of blooming love..
Aren't they...? "

Third person's P.O.V

      Jimin looked at Jungkook with a scared look painted on his face as the wine bottle shattered on the marble floor . The younger felt shivers down his spine when Jungkook looked at him with a cold scary expression.

" I -I'm sorry..... I didn't see it.... ",
Jimin apologised looking down while side eyeing the broken bottle of wine on the marble floor...cursing at it silently.

Jungkook didn't say anything. Jimin's heart started to pound harder as he saw Jungkook's feet coming near him. He was really ready to get a jaw breaking slap or his hair getting pulled and his head getting slammed... But nothing of them happened and it made him look up with a scary unsure look on his eyes.

" Are you hurt? ",
Jungkook's voice sounded stern and cold but the words said otherwise. Jimin couldn't process if Jungkook was really asking that or not. He stared at Jungkook like a ghost.

" I asked did you get hurt? ",
Again Jungkook asked eyeing the broken bottle.

" N-no... ",
Jimin asked still unsure.

" Okay follow me. You should see where you're going either you'll break your bones one day. ",
Jungkook said with a calm voice when Jimin's heart started to hammer against his rib cage.......for the first time Jungkook said something like this  ....

Jimin's eyes watered in happiness as a smile made its way to his face. He followed Jungkook's to a door inside the room. He didn't have any idea what that room is nor he cared. He'll happily follow Jungkook wherever he goes.

Opening the door Jungkook stepped inside and the lights immediately flicked on making the huge closet visible.

Jimin's eyes widened as he looked at the room from outside

" Do I have to invite you to step inside? ",
Jungkook asked turning around.

Jimin immediately entered the room only to gasp at the sight of a closet for only one person. Sure he is a model but this closet....... He wonders if Jungkook runs a modelling agency too. He always saw the older mostly in black and a slight bit of white but every single piece of them were too expensive and probably specially designed for him.. Cause according to Jimin Jungkook always looked royal and elegant with those black outfits...and not to mention Jimin always noticed the unique designs of earrings and bracelets Jungkook wore, all of them looked like it was only made for him.

The marble floor was feeling a little cold under Jimin's bare feet and it made him curl his toes .

" Take anything you like. ",
Jungkook said looking at Jimin who almost gasped at the words.