* Selfless *

“ The selfless angel never asked for anything rather than giving... even when he himself was getting tortured by his demons. ”

Third Person's POV

Please don't be angry on Tae Tae anymore....

Jimin said with a soft yet requesting voice while Jungkook stared at him with an expressionless face and clenched jaw.

" Explain exactly why Dollie ? " Jungkook asked while leaning back on his majestic swivel chair while keeping the intense gaze on Jimin who was sitting opposite of him with the huge wooden desk between them.

" Ab-about the file.. which Lisa wanted to steal.... she did it cause she thought the file has something about me. " Jimin said and Jungkook sipped from his wine glass.

" Pretty much reasonable. She was jealous of you. Another reason for her death. " Jungkook said in a casual monotone without any lace of hesitation.

" S-She is actually de-dead ? " Jimin asked blinking rapidly.

" What do you call a person who's buried six feet under the ground for one month ? " Jungkook asked placing his wine glass on the table. The dim light was making his face look more attractive with his firey sharp eyes. He was all relaxed as he was seated there making Jimin's heart beat faster.

Sometimes Jimin just forgets how the Jeon Jungkook is. How much dangerous.

" I prefer seeing you not scared Doll. Scared of nobody and I'm included. " Jungkook said making Jimin gasp as their eye contact got more intense. Jungkook didn't know why he said that but he didn't regret it. He said what he thought. What he felt.

" But she just.... I..." Jimin couldn't complete his words as he didn't know what to say. He felt bad for Lisa. Jimin didn't notice Jungkook's jaw getting clenched with his eyes getting darker in the thought that his Black Rose even cared for Lisa. The thought made him instantly angry but......he didn't want to show it to Jimin....for some reason.

" She was planning on sabotaging your name for harassing her sister . Rose. Who tries to get your attention every where. " Jungkook said and Jimin's eyes widened .

" What ? She was- Why? Why will she do that !? " Jimin felt truly terrible. Why will a person even think of ruining anyone's character like that ?

" Jealousy. Ruining your name means breaking you. You reject her sister , that's another reason. " Jungkook said and Jimin just blinked. Just this evening he saw Rose after his photoshoot. Does she know her sister is dead ? Was she with Lisa in the plan ?

" Rose knew. " Jungkook said making Jimin gulp. As much as he was surprised again cause Jungkook understood what he was thinking and secondly he saw Rose smiling at him today as well.

" I never even disrespected them...." Jimin's voice was low as he looked down at his lap. This really made him sad. He never thought someone just can plan things like this only to ruin his name. He knew fame brings love and hate equally but this much ?

" Does jealousy and backstabbing need a reason ? If they wants to do it, they will. Not important if you're good to them or bad. " Jungkook said with a calm yet cold voice and Jimin knew how true those words were. He just nodded sadly.

Jimin sat there in silence processing the matter without even knowing how many people tried to sabotage his name till now and got crushed under his lover's feet.

" Well, he doesn't need to get tensed and sad about these. " that's what Jimin's lover thought.

Jungkook just stared at Jimin while the younger was silent. Somehow Jungkook knew Jimin was disturbed as he got to know about it. Jungkook hated how the matter affected Jimin. Now he knew he hated Jimin's tears and gloominess. That's another reason Jungkook was angry about Taehyung and Jimin's argument.