★ Together Forever ★

" Angel said ' let me go...'
Devil said ' can't...' ,
Cause they were destined to be together forever..."

Third Person's POV

" N-NO...NO ! " Jungkook screamed with a quivering voice as he rushed inside the eerie house. It was a deadly thunderstorm outside by now. Jungkook was completely drenched with his forehead , arms and legs bleeding , but not more than his heart...his heart was bleeding with the pain he felt. He needed to reach his dear Jimin. The immense fear was downing him , trying to collapse him forever but his obstructive love wasn't ready to accept that anything can happen to his Jimin.

" Jimin ! Baby! Where are you !? "
Jungkook was crying badly as he called for Jimin desparately, his voice was echoing inside the silent house and coming back to him. It was few minutes before midnight .

The silence and the fear was making his breathe hitch on his throat. Guilt, fear, pain, love, loss... everything was chocking him together. His soul wasn't ready to believe the doctor's words. He couldn't believe it nor he wanted to. He knew his Jimin has to remain his. He won't let anything happen to his dear Jimin, who is his life, his world, his Black Rose, his everything.

" Jimin ! Baby ! Where are you !? "
Jungkook was practically shivering as he couldn't hear Jimin's voice. He was scared that Something already happened with his dearest.

" Ji-Jimin please answer!! " Jungkook screamed running up to the stairs. His tears ran down without permission as he was completely broken by now.

The fear and chances of loosing his dearest person in the World, his safe heaven...the only person whom he ever loved and who unknowingly owned him...made Jungkook cry harder as everything seemed like that nightmare to him.

" Jimin please ! Answer me ! " Jungkook screamed crying louder . He ran through the corridor towards Jimin's room.

The Devil was broken, scared and once again vulnerable. Destiny was turning his darkest nightmare into reality and once again he was about to loose his most precious beloved soul... Jimin, Jeon Jungkook's heart.

But he didn't know that it was already too late for him to mend the broken pieces of reality. He didn't know his desparate broken screams weren't reaching to his Jimin anymore. He didn't know that his Jimin doesn't have any strength left in his body to run to him anymore...

" Jimin ! " Jungkook's sob got more desparate as he again remembered what he said to his Jimin.

Jungkook's sobs turned into uneven panting as he reached Jimin's room . The door wasn't locked, it was just same as Jungkook left. His heart beats hammered against his ribcage. Jungkook couldn't help but let all the hidden tears flow down from his eyes.

" Jimin..." A small whisper left Jungkook's mouth with a heart wrenching sob as he entered the dark room. Why was the room so dark?

Jungkook felt his body shivering . He felt scared. Too scared to even breathe, just like fifteen years ago...that day... that same eerie melancholy feeling...the feeling of the fear...fear of loosing someone... but Jungkook could not even imagine anything happen with his Jimin. Nope, he couldn't even imagine.

" B-Baby... ? " Jungkook called with a broken longing voice as he entered the room and the lights flicked on again before the room turned dark again.

Jungkook was too desparate, broken, scared and devastated as his sharp instincts failed to notice the clues of destruction. The way it was dark inside the mansion, the way everything looked dangerously suspicious and how every possible entrance of the house was locked,even the main entrance got locked after Jungkook entered few moments ago.