* Love you so bad *

" I'm so in love
with
Every single thing about you.. "

Third person's P.O.V

" Baby Doll... ",

Jungkook's voice rang through from the other side of the call and Jimin started to blush.

But Jimin was scared to say anything cause the other night Jungkook said his voice was disgusting and that made Jimin take a decision that he'll never think of singing the song he was planning to... Little did he know that his lover was lying.

Seconds passed but no one said anything. Each of them waiting to hear something.

One was always used to hear... So scared to say something or ask..

When the other one was always used to order.... But when it came to a certain person he wanted to hear something.. May be just a single word but still...

" No greetings huhh? ",
Jungkook asked before he could stop himself and Jimin panicked thinking about what he should say.

" So-sorry Master I tho-thought..... ",
Jimin replied with a sad voice. Jungkook could imagine a small pout on the younger's lips.. Oh how he always noticed Jimin's cute pouts.

" You thought... ?",
Jungkook asked raising his eyebrow and his employees were starting at him as he walked out of his office... They were surprised to see their boss talking with someone with a calm voice without ordering anything and cutting the call.

Jimin was taken aback by the question cause he never expected his lover to ask that.

" I thought you will be disgusted i-if I ta-talk.. ",
Jimin answered making Jungkook unknowingly frown.

Jungkook wanted to deny but once again chose to ignore his heart and use those harsh words.

" You have brain I see. ",
Jungkook said bluntly as he exited the huge building and got inside his car without giving a flying fuck to the numerous bows and greetings. He always drove alone, never used drivers like his father... When he was little he saw how his father loved to drive alone and once asked his father that's why he doesn't use drivers... His father said when you drive yourself it feels free....

On the other side Jimin looked down at his lap as he thought why is his voice so badly high pitched.

" Go back to your house, someone is waiting for you. Do what he says. Afterwards you can kill him if you want. ",
Jungkook said and hung up the call. Jimin was trying to understand what Jungkook said .

Jimin's P.O.V

   Huhh? Go back to my house? Someone is waiting for me? Who? And I have to do as the person says? Why though? And what will he even say?

And I can kill him afterwards? Kill?

Did he fucking hurts my Jungkookie? I swear to god if he did then..... Ughhh. Let's see.

I started my car and drove off from there. It's nearly the time our university ends but it still has few minutes...... But guess what I don't want to face them right now and Jungkookie told me to go home so...

But where should I go? Which house did he mean...
Did he mean my house or the one he gave me this morning?...

I decided to go to the house he gave and speeded up my car.

I don't think I gave you this car to drive this slow...

He said last night. So why not enjoy the speed? It really feels free. I wonder why hyungs were so shocked when I said he drove with me. And they said.... He doesn't sleep with someone. Why?