* Favorite Game *

" How is it feels like to be played by the favourite gamer of yours? "

V's P.O.V

  My breath got stuck seeing the scene in front of me. Why??????

Jimin is here, in front of Jungkook.. Jungkook's smirk.. Jimin is flushed.. Oh my god.. Why? Just why?

I'm 100% sure now that why Jungkook came here today. It was all his plan. No no no... I have to do something! Right now!

" Ji-Jimin ?"

" Yes Tae..? ",
Jimin responded with a low voice,unlike his real loud self. I'm sure something happened here in my absence.

" What are you doing here? "

Jimin got shocked at my question, I'm shocked too but I have to do this.

" I.. I  ..." he looked at Jungkook then to me and looked down "I came here for the shoot ",he said with a saddened voice.
I know I hurt him by asking the question,but still...... I will say sorry to him, even I'll beg to him to accept my apology but right now I have to do this.

" The shoot is postponed Jimin. You can go back to your home. ",I said with a straight face.

" Ohh..ok, can you please inform me when I have to come tomorrow? ",Jimin asked.

" I'm busy and you don't have to come tomorrow..... We will inform you when we need you. ",my voice is verge of breaking . Jimin is looking at me with teary eyes.
I looked away from him and walked towards Jungkook, who was sitting on the sofa with his legs crossed. He is sipping on his wine glass looking uninterested in our conversation.

Jimin nodded a little before making his way towards the door with his head still down.

But I noticed something on the floor..  Chocolates.. My and Hobi hyung's favorite flavor... Jimin bought it ,I know. But I can't do anything right now in front of Jungkook.

  As Jimin touched the door handle...

" Why don't you continue with the shoots V? "
Jungkook asked looking at me. I can tell by his voice that he's plotting something. Jungkook doesn't  interferes in any other matters excerpt his profit.

" It's not important... We can ---"

" is it? "
Jungkook asked raising his left eyebrow and know well what it means. He's definitely not liking my excuses.

" May be I'm interested in your unimportant business? "
I am getting more confused , shocked , scared by Jungkook's every single word. What does he want?

" ohhokay...I'll arrange it.. "

" NOW ",
Jungkook stated with his domineering cold voice.
Jimin left the room. What should I do now? Does Jungkook want to see Jimin again? What the hell I do now?

" if you are thinking about what should you do now then go and prepare your BEST FRIEND for the shoot before I ---"

" I'm going!! ",
I replied quickly and ran out of the room. I should never let him finish his sentence cause I know it's something bad...

Jimin's P.O.V

       I never thought Tae will act like that with me. He acted like I'm just someone who works for him.. Not his friend.. Not his soul mate as he exclaimed before.
Yeah... I should have expected it. I am just a poor boy.. Not their type, doesn't belong to their society and nowhere near to be their friend......
No no no... It can't be like this. I'm over thinking. They are my hyung's. They loves me.