~ My Black Rose ~

" It's not just a Black Rose,
It's powerful than any other Roses
Cause It'll teach you
what true and pure love is...
With a small price of pain....."

Warning [ only lame things 💀 ]

Third person's P.O.V

          Jungkook was kissing Jimin like there's no tomorrow. The fire that Jimin's words created in his mind was now burning with all the hidden emotions he had. He couldn't define the exact emotion but he was sure he was cherishing it. He still didn't believe in love.... But somehow Jungkook knew Jimin is not someone who he can loose easily.

Jungkook picked Jimin up from the counter and made the smaller wrap his legs around his waist. Jimin followed what Jungkook indicated. They were still kissing. It was indeed a messy kiss.

Jimin was caressing Jungkook's chest with his little palms slowly gliding up to the taller's neck. They were in there own euphoria. Jimin found something which was precious but lost and Jungkook found someone who he never thought will be in real life.

Jungkook smiled... After years... But Jungkook didn't regret it. When do people actually give their genuine smile? When they are happy from heart right? So it's the same for Jungkook. He felt happy from the bottom of his locked up heart.

" Mine... Mine... Mine... All mine.. Only mine.... ",
Jungkook said as his hungry mouth trailed down from Jimin's lips to jawline licking and nibbling them in the process.

" Yours ahhhmm yours... Only ahhh yours.... ",
Jimin hardly replied as he couldn't control his moans. His back was arching and he threw his head back making Jungkook's lust desires fuel up. He knew the taller has something for his neck and collarbone... So why not pleasure him?

" Baby doll.... ",
Jungkook breathed beside Jimin's ear sucking on the earlobe afterwards.

" Ye-ahmmnnnn yes master...? ",
Jimin asked him eyes still closed with his palms clutching onto Jungkook's shoulder pulling the unbuttoned shirt down. He didn't notice when Jungkook took him out of the bathroom .

" You meant them hummm? ",
Jungkook asked licking Jimin's neck in the process as he was walking to his bed. The question was so unlike him but he felt like asking it. One thing he understood is when the matter comes to Jimin most of his own rules and plans goes north to south automatically.

" I meant every words I said
ahnnnn.. ",
Jimin moaned after saying as Jungkook dropped him on the bed and hovered over him.

It didn't took Jungkook 2 seconds to rip off Jimin's shirt and attack his nipples which were already hard. Jimin moaned loudly, clutching Jungkook's long hairs as the taller's hot tongue played with his right nipple with his other hand twisting the left one.

Jungkook started to suck open mouth kiss on Jimin's pale chest to his stomach which made the younger arch his back.

" Ahnnnn m-master.... ",
Jimin moaned loudly as Jungkook sucked on his navel .

" May be.... May be I'm trusting your words this time.... ",
Jungkook said under his breath as he held Jimin's petite waist kissing his pelvis. He didn't think or plan his words this time like he always does. He just said. He just let out those words that came to his mind.

But those words were enough to make Jimin cry. His heart was swelling up with those words from his lover. His lover trusted him for the first time and he felt like his life was completing.