★ The Devil himself ★

“ He was a sweet angel until life made him sit on the DEVIL'S THRONE.

Third Persons P.O.V

"P-PLEASE JK F-FORGIVE M-ME GIVE M-ME A SECOND CH-CHANCE, I WILL P-PAY YOUR MONEY BAC-- AHHHHHHHHH!!!! "the sentence got cut off when a throwing knife pierced through the man's right ear and attached with the board . He screamed out of the pain. He was currently tied with a huge wooden round board, which was spinning .

" Wow !!!These new knives are quite good, I like it! " said the person who was sitting on the middle of a black leather couch with sharp throwing knives in his hand. He was in a expensive all black attire. His long raven bangs falling over his eyes making him look much more attractive than he already is. He was inspecting an other knife carefully like he didn't hear the pleadings for a second chance , like he didn't hear those painful screams, like he didn't threw the knife at the man, he acted like it's something normal. But it was actually normal to him and about those screams, it was pleasure to him .

" Let's try again " the person said turning his interest from the knife to the tied man

" Let's try again " the person said turning his interest from the knife to the tied man. Upon seeing the now scared bleeding man a devilish smirk made its way to his face .

"N-NO NO P-PLEASE JK PL-PLEASE DO-- UGHHHHAH !! " the next knife pierced through the man's stomach and blood started to run out of the wound and his mouth, he started to run out of breath and the spinning board made it more hard for him. Still he tried to say something but he can't.

" Red is a beautiful colour isn't it?and you know Mr. Choi, it looks more beautiful when it comes out of someone's body whom I want to and about the chance you're FUCKING TALKING ABOUT, I DON'T GIVE SECOND CHANCES ! ",the person said getting up from the couch and walking towards the spinning board with a different knife in his hand.

" PL-PLEASE Jehh Kehhhh " Mr

" PL-PLEASE Jehh Kehhhh " Mr. Choi pleaded breathing heavily and closing his eyes trying not to stare forward to the devil disguised as a human.

" ahahayyy woahh, it's always refreshing to hear pleadings of someone YOU KNOW ? " the person said stopping the spinning board by holding his left foot on it