* There for you *

" .....I will be there for you
forever... "

Third person's P.O.V

Jimin drove to the destination in the speed of light. You can't tell if he had blinked or had any expression while driving. His mind was completely numb with few words continuously chanting inside.

He has to be fine.

I'm not letting you get hurt.

I can't let you get hurt.

I love you.

When Jimin reached the address he saw nothing but a war field with fire, guns, blood, deadbody , firing sounds...... It looked like hell. But his eyes were on a particular building which was almost burning. Without wasting a single second Jimin ran towards the entrance but someone held him from behind, getting annoyed Jimin looked back.

" Tae! ",
Jimin exclaimed as he realized its his best friend.

" Jimin what were you doing! Why were you going inside! It's dangerous",
Taehyung said trying to drag Jimin from there but failed when Jimin snatched his hands away from Taehyung's grip.

" Let me go! He's inside! I have to go!",
Jimin desperately said as he tried to run but again Taehyung stopped him.

" We're trying to find him Jimin! Inside its burning! And you know nothing there, you'll not be able to find him Jimin... Pleases listen to me ",
Taehyung pleaded but did Jimin care? Not a single bit.

" STOP IT TAE ! LET ME GO, I DON'T CARE THAT I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING THERE. I'LL FIND HIM! ",
Jimin screamed glaring at Taehyung.

" Jimin please listen to me please! We don't know if our Rivals are still inside alive or Jungkook is still fighting with them...or if Jungkook already escaped! ",
Taehyung said lying at last cause he knew Jimin will jump in the fire for Jungkook..... He was scared that Jimin will not survive there and if Jungkook leaves Jimin there....then?

" SHUT UP TAE! YOU'RE LYING! I CAN TELL BY YOUR VOICE! AND A THING YOU SHOULD ENGRAVE IN YOUR MIND IS..... I'LL DO ANYTHING TO BE THERE FOR HIM CAUSE I PROMISED HIM! ",
Jimin screamed making Taehyung speechless.

With a last glance Jimin stormed to the entrance while Taehyung desperately wanted to stop his best friend.. unaware about someone was coming from his behind to kill him.

Jimin didn't know why he looked back at Taehyung for the last time before entering........ But if he didn't look he would have lost his soul mate for ever.

" TAE!!! ",
Jimin screamed as he saw someone was coming from behind Tae with a iron rod.

Taehyung couldn't understand what happened and in a split of a second Jimin took out his gun before shooting the person straight on his head shocking Taehyung.

Taehyung couldn't understand what happened as he looked at Jimin then his eyes trailed to Jimin's hand and next to the familiar looking gold revolver.

" I'll come back with him! Be safe ",
Jimin said before running inside the building.

Taehyung was surprised and shocked but pulled out his revolver before shooting through their rival fighters skulls. Taehyung was sure that it was Jungkook's gun on Jimin's hand... The same design of custom made gold revolver.... But it was impossible as he saw Jungkook's gun with him this evening.... Was it a matching one then?
.
.
.
.