* Not More Than You *

“ In the devil's eyes , there was nothing more beautiful than his beloved fallen Angel... ”

Third Person's POV

Jimin entered the dance room and his friends became statue for once before rushing to him. They missed their gorgeous friend so much . Jennie came from the corner and stopped everyone.

" Here you are Mr. Jimin. I wonder how you ended up coming here . Do you even remember your friend named Jennie !? She missed you so much ! And she died missing you but you were busy. " Jennie said dramatically and Jimin started laughing along with everyone.

" Aish I'm so sorry ! But who are you then Miss ? " Jimin asked laughing .

" Jennie's ghost . " Taemin said smiling and Jimin looked at him surprised. He didn't see the older boy after the day he went to meet his sister. Now he's smiling... Jimin remembers that day when Taemin behaved so oddly.

" Oho? I'm scared oh my god ! " Jimin laughed and Jennie hugged him. She really missed the boy and was worried about him cause she certainly felt paranoid for Jimin.

All of them knew about the news in headlines. Jimin and Jungkook in the carnival but none of them brought it out. Jennie was genuinely happy for Jimin and Taemin seemed happy too.

But Jimin was not supposed to stay there at University for the entire day. He had plans and that's exactly why he left his lover's presence today.

When all of them were practicing new moves Taemin came behind Jimin who was writing something in a list.

" Jiminah... " Taemin called.

" Oh Hyung you scared me ! " Jimin said closing his list book and turning towards the older with a smile.

Anyone could tell how happy Jimin looked. How his eyes screamed that he was loved. How his overflowing gorgeousness was loosing it's shine under the most beautiful smile on his lips.

" I'm sorry... for that day Jiminah..." Taemin said with sincere apology and looked down. Jimin blinked before smiling.

" Please don't say sorry. I know you were just worried about Noona... that's it. I didn't think anything...and I'm sorry too ! For saying those words like that..." Jimin said holding Taemin's forearm and the older looked up with desperate eyes, thinking how Jimin is so forgiving !? So different !?

May be that's why God destined Jungkook with Jimin... Yes, Taemin now knew everything and it made him feel more guilty. No, he didn't have the courage to face Jungkook and say sorry to him...but atleast Jimin, he can say sorry to him. Taemin knew how Jungkook bought them an entire apartment, cars and sent a letter to his sister saying that her every responsibility was on his name now. Jungkook kept the promise of his mother who said the same things to Taemin's sister.

And Taemin knew it's all because of Jimin. Taemin wanted to say sorry before all these but didn't get the chance.

" Still Jimin... please forgive me from your heart..." Taemin said with a sad smile and Jimin shook his head.

" Oh hyung believe me, I never was angry on you. I didn't even have any reason. " Jimin said giving Taemin a small hug who hugged him back.

.
.
.
.
.
.

« Flashback »

" Why are you so scared of Blood kookah ? " An eight years old Taehyung asked a seven years old Jungkook who was busy calculating Something and trying to write it down.

" What do you mean why !? Who isn't ? It...it is... scaring..." Jungkook answered staring at his best friend who shook his head.

" It isn't ! It's in our body ! " Taehyung said keeping away his homework.