* Don't Leave Me *

“ With his own wings burning down, the angel ran to the Devil to save him from his
devastating darkness. ”

Third Person's POV

Jungkook was feeling a lot down after coming out from the basement. Cause tomorrow it was a particular cursed day of his life. A particular date that has ruined his life. The date that snatched away his everything. However he tries, he can't forget it. He always isolates himself more in this day, hurts himself, gets drunk till he blacks out.

His hatred towards his own life pours allover in this time. He just wanted to end it all by killing himself. But it was before a certain boy came into the scene. The hurtings, the suicidal thoughts were slowly leaving his system and Jungkook knew who was the reason.

He laid on the huge black bed alone, looking at the ceiling. His eyes were looking dead. Those horrible memories were coming back to his brain and as always the eerie silence was eating him.

He wanted to stay there...but his heart was wanting something else. He knew if he starts hurting himself now, he might kill himself today. Cause he was clearly not okay today. He wanted a certain someone to hold him..touch him..tell him that he shouldn't hurt himself.. he's special...he knew that person will always be there for him.

Jungkook's heart was feeling heavy, he couldn't help but remember that day..when he woke up... came back.. saw his father's deadbody..watched his mother getting killed...their life being destroyed...

" You're useless Jeon Jungkook. Useless and worthless. " Jungkook mumbled to himself. His eyes felt heavy, he wanted to cry......but he couldn't. He couldn't cry cause he felt too alone. The loneliness, cruelty and the destiny had soaked all his tears. He wanted Jimin..but again he didn't want to show his vulnerabilities..this side of him where he turns suicidal.

" You could have saved your mother!but you did what? You ran away. You fucking ran away Jungkook!!!you useless piece of trash! " Jungkook cursed at himself with a sad chuckle while still staring at the ceiling.

" YOU'RE FUCKING WORTHLESS! MONSTER! MONSTER! THAT'S WHAT YOU ACTUALLY ARE! " He suddenly screamed getting off from the bed and kicking the nearby glass table making it shatter on the floor. His office file and paper scattered everywhere. But he didn't care.

He clutched his long hair in frustration and without thinking anything he was running out of the room, deciding he will go away from there and meet the person who seemed like his only escape. The person he knowingly trusted the most at the moment. His own angel. His Jimin.

" I shouldn't have come here ughh! I should have not allowed Jimin to stay with Tae and others! Jimin should have been with me! " Jungkook snarled at no one. But as he was about to excite the door..he stopped abruptly on his tracks.

" No no no I can't go! Ughh Jeon fucking Jungkook! You can't show him this side of you! He'll think you're vulnerable! Don't fucking mess up! "
He said running back to his room like a Maniac. He was slowly loosing his sanity.

He felt like the entire mansion, the eerie silence, the cold atmosphere was making him choke. He felt abandoned, left out, alone...but he knew his Jimin will always accept him in every condition..while fighting with the world...he wanted to at least see the boy.. but his inner side was holding him back.

He tore off his own shirt and threw it away somewhere. He was sweating while looking around the huge mansion. For the first time he was getting scared of that place. He felt like he was the eight years old version of himself who was standing in the drawing room of that day... thinking why is everything so silent.