★ Hiding again and again ★

“ Truth was hidden and the devil himself was hiding behind it. ”

" What are you doing Love ? Anything wrong ? "

Jimin was literally trembling when his eyes fell on the mirror infront of him and he saw Jungkook standing behind him, looking straight at his eyes through the mirror with a small smile .

" Ju-Jungkookie..." Jimin muttered out gulping as he noticed that messed room by the corner of his eyes and wanted slap himself for not noticing when Jungkook came. Jimin couldn't even understand when the older came home and even walked right behind him.

" Yes Baby ? " Jungkook asked glancing at the laptop then the room before focusing his eyes on Jimin again. Jimin didn't know why he felt so scared at the moment...he knew the older doesn't like him forcing himself to remember anything and Jimin can't even imagine what his lover would do if he gets to know that Jimin skipped his medicine after lunch today in the process of trying to find anything. He turned around , praying internally.

" Wh-when did you come back ? " Jimin asked and Jungkook held his hand suddenly making Jimin flinch which Jungkook hated.

In reality Jimin was just scared that Jungkook would be hurt if he gets to know and scold him for messing the room and trying to find out whatever past he was trying to hide. A different feeling of fear was making Jimin sensitive and not because he thought Jungkook would hurt him. It was just a feeling...a nostalgic feeling may be .

" Just now. " Jungkook said pulling Jimin close , making Jimin's heart beat faster. What if the older asks why the room was messed and what he was doing in the laptop when he clearly was restrained from using electronic devices for his health.

Jimin still tried to smile as he put his another hand on Jungkook's chest .

" Why do you look scared love ? " Jungkook asked putting on of Jimin's soft raven lock behind his ear with so much love in just one simple touch.

Jimin blinked rapidly . What was he supposed to answer ? His eyes were literally blurring and was flicking between a hazy past and crystal clear present.

Same words, same voice but different place, different situation , same person, different aura or may be same. Jimin's head was starting to hurt . He regretted not taking his pills .

" I .. I-I'm ? " Jimin saw Jungkook's jaw visibly hardening .

" My love... it's okay, calm down " Jungkook said placing his lips on Jimin's forehead for a tender and brief kiss, melting Jimin's heart and fear instantly.

" Now can you go sit here for a bit that I can clean the room a bit ? Baby ? Just few minutes then I'll be taking you out to somewhere ? " Jungkook asked making Jimin sit on the bed. Jimin could clearly understand the situation... The older was trying so hard to avoid something.

" I'll help you Jungkookie... Please let me " Jimin pleaded but Jungkook just smiled at him before kneeling infront of him and placing his hands on Jimin's knee.

" I will ask you if I need some help...okay Baby ? " Jungkook said .

" But- " Jimin couldn't protest as Jungkook suddenly held his hands, kissing his knuckles. Jimin didn't know that Jungkook was trying to calm the inner turmoil down. He felt crazy at that moment. He almost lost his breathe when he saw Jimin trying to open his laptop. Why was Jimin trying so hard to remember anything ? Jungkook can't loose Jimin... again.

.
.
.
.
.

Days past but nothing changed rather than Jimin feeling like he was falling for the older harder than ever if possible. The older was loving him to the point that it didn't feel real.