* Missed You *

“ Missing someone you love
doesn't need a reason...”

Third Person's POV

Jimin was practically smiling ear to ear as he saw the familiar contact on the screen. His Jungkookie.

He didn't know when his heart started to jackhammer inside his ribs. He really didn't expect the call from the older, at least not in this hour.

He hurriedly picked the call and pressed the phone to his ear.

" He-Hello! ",
Jimin didn't know his voice will break like that cause he was crying few seconds ago.

The other side of the line was silent and it made Jimin more restless. Why wasn't the older talking?

Only if Jimin knew how much the older was craving to hear his voice, how his heart was racing there.

Jungkook was thinking what he should say, as much as he wanted to talk with Jimin all night, hear his voice continuously.....he didn't know what to say.

" Where were you all day ? ",
Jungkook asked and his voice came our quite more stern than he actually wanted to ask.

Jimin gulped, he didn't know how to answer that question. As much as he didn't want to lie, he couldn't tell the entire truth too. He didn't want to tell Jungkook that he was unconscious for the entire day.

" I- I was resting a bit... from to-tomorrow I'll pra-pracrice again...cause the compitition is in-",
Jungkook's voice stopped Jimin.

" In two days. ",
Jungkook completed Jimin's words as he was frustrated himself, wondering if he can complete all the works by tomorrow or not.

" Yes... Ca-can I ask something...? ",
Jimin asked with a timid voice . Jungkook really didn't like Jimin's scared voice through the call, he wanted to hear Jimin talking frequently . But he couldn't say something.

" Ask. ",
Jungkook replied shortly as he walked towards the balcony, he felt fresh after the entire day.

The cold breeze that were hitting Jungkook's bare upper body felt like the soft touches of Jimin. He didn't know why he felt so good talking with Jimin.

" How was your day? Did you eat something? ",
Jimin asked.

" Normal. Had my dinner. ",
Jungkook immediately answered.

" Dinner!? Just dinner? Breakfast, Lunch, snacks!? What about them!? ",
Jimin's voice got suddenly aggressively worried.

Jungkook could not help but bite his bottom lip, unknowingly trying to suppress a smile...

" Didn't really get the time for them. ",
Jungkook answered supporting his right hand on the railing as he held his phone on his left hand.

Jungkook could imagine Jimin pouting now....and Jimin actually was pouting cause he did not like Jungkook's answer or excuse.

" It's not good... I know you are busy and stuff...but... health is important..",
Jimin said as his voice got smaller.

" You should take care of yourself, either you'll- ",
Jungkook again stopped him.

" So now you'll tell me what I should? Or what I shouldn't ? ",
Jungkook asked with a stern voice but in reality he wasn't angry,even not a little bit. He was quite playful at that time.

But Jimin stopped, he thought he was going out if lane, the older might get angry and pissed with him for talking like this. He couldn't help but feel sad......he was just...he was just caring about the older.