★ Betrayals ★

“ What hurts the most ,is when you trust someone blindly and that someone proves to you that you're really blind.

« Still in flashback »

Third Person's P.O.V

" Yes Eun-Jung I'll pick kookie from school. Yeah yeah , that's a promise and I have little surprise for both of you darling. Ok ok bye see you soon sweetheart " the man cut the call with a smile on his face. He was in his office, which was on 26th floor of Jeon Industries. He was happy. He had a beautiful family, high hopes, world class lifestyle . He had everything anyone can ever imagine.

He was Jeon Min-Jun, the CEO of Jeon Industries

He was Jeon Min-Jun, the CEO of Jeon Industries. Right now the man was planning a dinner date for his family. He even ordered a beautiful dress for his wife which his wife will receive in any minute. He bought some iron-man plushies for his son, he knew his son was literally obsessed with iron-man. His wife liked comfortable atmosphere with her family. That's why he planned the dinner in their mansion garden and decided to have some alone time with family, so he ordered the maids that they can leave in 2 hours today. The garden is already prepared and the maids and every staff of mansion will leave in few hours .

"Eun-Jung will be surprised, my kookie will be happy too "the man said chuckling to himself.

Min - Jun's P.O.V

Past this month's I was very busy, Eun-Jung was busy too. She is the best life partner I could ever ask for . She is my business partner too, without her I'm nothing. She and kookie is my source of life. I was thinking how can I make them happy, then this idea came. No no not in my mind, the idea was given by.........my Best friend.

I decided to text him cause he can be in hospital . I took my phone from the desk .

Min-Jun

Ohoo lifesaver,ik your idea is gonna work.
Seen 3:34pm

Joon-Woo
I'm your best friend and
older than you for some
reason,you know?

Min-Jun
Yeah yeah hyung,
Thank you.
Seen 3:36pm

OK, talk to you later
Hyung, I'm going to pick
Kookie from school ,if
you say I can pick
Tae too.
Seen3:37pm

Joon-Woo
No no, you don't have
to go, I already told
my driver to pick
them up and to take
them to my house .