* Deserved Happiness *

" They deserved happiness,
They were each other's happiness,
They deserved each other. "

Third Person's POV

"Please please master Don't take any of these !! It's my treat! Please please!" Jimin said with a very excited yet pleady voice. Jungkook stood there staring at Jimin. He never saw Jimin this excited and happy before. It was like he was finally breathing. It was his true happiness, to be free, to roam around freely.... Jungkook always noticed how Jimin looked so much like a caged bird who secretly craves to fly high with his wings spread wide in the blue sky.

Apparently Jimin heard about the central City Fair from his friends. They asked him if he can join but as usual Jimin said no and promised them he'll go with them in the next one. But there was a reason he said no to them....he wanted to take Jungkook with him there.

Jimin knew the older has lost his entire childhood to Destiny. He didn't get all the pure happinesses he deserved. He didn't get anything that could keep the innocent sweet boy alive in him. Jimin understood that he can never give back Jungkook's lost times nor the happinesses that were erased from his life but Jimin can atleast try to fill some of the emptiness. He can atleast try to make Jungkook feel happy and make the eight years old sweet beautiful Jungkook see the lost lights of his life.

So after fumbling the idea for the entire day , Jimin said it out. Jungkook could clearly understand Something was going on Jimin's mind for the entire lunch in the 5 star hotel rooftop which Jungkook certainly owned. Well, there wasn't anyone other than the duo and the staffs.

" please Master... Can't we go ?...I-I really want to... "

Jimin pleaded when he saw Jungkook was silent after the request. He thought Jungkook was gonna say no. He expected a no but it still hurt and when he saw Jungkook just stare at him with an impenetrable gaze ... Jimin tried for a last time.

Only if Jimin knew, Jungkook was lost in his smile. Only if he understood that Jungkook would do everything to keep him smiling.

.
.

Jungkook couldn't say no. He couldn't find the courage to ruin the happines on Jimin's face, the excitement in his natural glossy eyes. So he just kept down his wallet and gun. Although he had his knife , he had never trusted anyone to be with him when he doesn't have the gun which is very rare...but it's Jimin.

Jungkook fixed his black bucket hat properly as they left the house shocking the maids to death. Everyone was just a second away from heart attack as they saw The Jeon Jungkook wearing something different from his expensive black business attires and a happy looking Jimin almost jumping on his steps who's hand was held by Jungkook.

 Everyone was just a second away from heart attack as they saw The Jeon Jungkook wearing something different from his expensive black business attires and a happy looking Jimin almost jumping on his steps who's hand was held by Jungkook