* His Smile *

“ May be I wanted to ruin it once
But now...
It's my favorite thing to watch. ”

Third Person's POV

" Don't dare coming near me ! " A ten years old Jungkook warned with as serious voice as possible . At least fifteen tall bulky men with disgusting faces were surrounding him in the dark empty alley.

All those men laughed and their disgusting ominous laughter echoed through the eerie place. Jungkook clutched the little plastic packet in his hand tightly. He couldn't loose that packet at any cost. He worked all day without any foods or water to get those leftovers and a water bottle from that little restaurant. He had to feed it to Taehyung even when he himself was miserably Hungry and thirsty. Taehyung was a little sick back in their shelter.

" What will you do if we come little shit ? " One of the men marched towards Jungkook . The man was about to grab Jungkook but he quickly picked up a stone and smashed it on his face before kicking him.

The men got angry and attacked him together. Little Jungkook did his best to fight . Kicking, punching and wounding them badly. His unexpected sharp and powerful moves shocked and angered those men. Jungkook was just trying to find a way of getting away...but before he could do that someone from those men pressed a piece of clothing on his face and the obvious chloroform made Jungkook unconscious in seconds.
.
.
.

" Ahhh.. " Jungkook hissed in pain as his head hurt badly when he woke up. He couldn't open his eyes properly. But soon he realised he was laying on a dirty ground . His face was pressed on the floor and he coughed. His hands were tied behind . Blood was gushing out of his hands, legs and forehead and it meant he was beaten.

His body ached still he tried to get up and see where he was. Upon opening his eyes he realised there was lots of teenagers, kids even adults were tied like him . They looked drained out and about to die. Most of them had deep wounds on their stomach and it looked fatal. Some didn't have one eye and the view was gruesome.

Jungkook's scared eyes tried to see if there was something like that in him too but thankfully there wasn't. He looked around. Big ships, containers , wires, cars and boxes were surrounding the place. His sharp ears could hear the loud wave splash sound of sea. So it was a port ?

He didn't know why he was there. He couldn't help the hot tears that were unknowingly rolling down from his eyes , staining over his unwashed dirty face. Somehow he stood up and walked towards the source of voices.

He was determined to get out of there even when he knew it might be impossible. His aching body and thirsty throat didn't help at all yet his brain didn't listen. Whatever happens it can't break him. It was how his system started to work this days. His brain decides and considers every decision .

" 3 containers full product costs 70 million. I won't less a single won. "

" Asking for too much. Aren't you ? I can buy some of your little chicks too."

" Will you? Then let me change the deal a little. 60million, 3 containers and 5 chicks ? I've few fresh . "

" Still high but I think I'll consider. "

Jungkook was listening to all this while hiding behind a big wooden box. His mind trying to understand hard that what were those people talking about. It was somekind of business. He knew it. But the thing he couldn't understand is why containers will cost this much ? What's inside them ? And chicks ?

After sometimes he recollected himself and looked here and there to find an exit. His hands were still shackled behind. He was determined to get out of there.