* Why *

" Why hurt someone
Whose only intention was to Love you...? "

Third person's P.O.V

" of course.. ",
Jungkook said and rolled his eyes before taking another long drag of the poison stick in his hand.

Jungkook was furious. No one ever seen his scars cause he didn't let anyone. He didn't want anyone to pity him or think he's weak.
But Jimin saw it. Tried to touch it and cried over it too! That's what Jungkook can't tolerate.

Jungkook knew everything Jimin doing is just a good act and no one can do everything for free or do everything in love cause there is nothing like love in the world.

He didn't gave Jimin a reason to love him or something like that then why?,..its what Jungkook was thinking so hard. Jungkook didn't care about Jimin so if he dies it's nothing serious for Jungkook, so he told Jimin to jump from the bridge knowing that the smaller will never jump cause no one will do that.

But when Jimin smiled before turning his back to Jungkook it surprised him again. He looked at Jimin but didn't said anything and stood there beside his car . In front of his eyes Jimin jumped off from there and Jungkook was still standing there like a statue as he's in some kind of trance.
The sound of the water splash broke the silence and Jungkook walked towards the railing slowly.

Jungkook looked down at the dark water and saw Jimin was silently sinking down.

" You really jumped baby doll...? ",Jungkook asked smirking feeling his anger dying down.

" But why? ",
Jungkook asked as he clenched his eyebrows and threw the cigarette
getting those odd feelings again. Like someone is stabbing his heart but he's trying to ignore it. Jungkook was confused badly and it made him angry again so he turned around and walked towards his car before entering it.

" You were stupid baby doll. Die peacefully. ",
Jungkook muttered before starting the car engine.

----------------------

V's P.O.V

" What do you mean by Jungkook told us all to go to Daegu? ",I asked as Namjoon hyung show us Jungkook's new message.
I don't understand why Jungkook suddenly changed his decision, didn't he told me to go to Daegu and Hobi hyung and Namjoon hyung to go to Busan ?
He doesn't send us anywhere for simple deals or needs. when he sends us then you have to understand that it's very important matter.

And this matter is the most important one .

But why did he suddenly changed it?

" I don't know Tae. I called Jin to ask about Jimin and told him that we're leaving then suddenly Jungkook's message came... May be he wants to pay our full attention in one place at a time. ",Namjoon hyung explained and I nodded in understanding.

" Then when should we leave hyung? ",I asked hoping that we'll have time to meet Jiminie before we leave.

" As soon as possible so this evening. ",Namjoon hyung said.

" Jimin is fine now and he ate his lunch and took medicines.. I hope he gets well soon but he needs check up again.. ",Hobi hyung said getting up from the couch who was silent the whole time and finishing all the works he had in his laptop.
I know he's tensed for Jimin. He was continuously crying for hours and sat beside Jimin. I never seen him cry this much before, you can't say it's really rare to see him cry. I tried to sooth him, wanted to spent time with him but it's not possible in this Fucked up situation.