* Touches *

" The Devil didn't just place his hands on the Angel's body,
He touched his soul too... "

Third person's P.O.V

      "yes....ahh.. Yes master.. ",
As these words left Jimin's mouth he felt Jungkook licked his ear. Jimin moaned softly.

   " Good... ",Jungkook said before kissing Jimin's jawline hungrily. Jimin closed his eyes shut tightly and clutched onto Jungkook's back as he felt Jungkook's hot tongue trailing down his neck.
Jungkook kissed Jimin's neck over his silk dress choker . Jimin rolled his head back in pleasure and unknowingly gave Jungkook more access to his neck.

" ahh.. ahhh.hhh.. ",Jimin mewled as Jungkook licked his Adams apple before sucking hardly there.
Jungkook's grip was too tight around Jimin's waist that Jimin can feel Jungkook's finger tips digging into his Skin.

But suddenly Jungkook pulled away from Jimin with a poker face. Jimin looked at the taller confusedly trying to understand what happened or if he did something wrong this time.

" Ma-master...?",Jimin himself didn't knew that he was trying to ask but he was dissapointed... but not on Jungkook... He was dissapointed in himself that he denied Jungkook's order.
As Jungkook didn't said anything Jimin started panicking.

" I... I'm sorry master.. I won't ever refuse your orders gain... ",Jimin said with a pleading voice. Jungkook raised his left eyebrow at Jimin.

" really baby doll..? ",Jungkook's asked turning away from Jimin and walking back to the couch.

" Yes master

" Yes master.. ",Jimin answered with a sad soft voice as his eyes glistened cause he thought Jungkook didn't believe his ' sorry '.

" Then you should prove it to me. ",Jungkook said without even looking at Jimin.

Jimin's mind lit up suddenly cause he'll get a second chance, a chance to prove his 'sorry' to Jungkook.

" what do I have to do master? ",Jimin asked as he was looking at Jungkook's back like a lost puppy. Jungkook smirked, he knew Jimin will give in easily .

" come here then ",
Jungkook said and again Jimin practically ran towards him with a smile on his face....which Jungkook wants to disappear.

" Drink it ",
Jungkook ordered again with a glass of whiskey in his hand. Jimin knew he has to do it this time... To make Jungkook happy. Jimin took the glass from Jungkook as the taller sat down on the couch with crossed legs looking at Jimin like the smaller is going to perform some thing.

Jimin gulped looking at the glass in his hand before attaching it with his lips. Jimin wanted to vomit at the scent of it. It was disgusting for him. But he has to do it so he looked straight at Jungkook before chugging it all in one sip. 
Jimin coughed up as the burning liquid ran down his throat. It didn't taste good at all and Jimin's lips were burning cause the alcohol made contact with the fresh cut . Jimin was clutching his eyes shut to reduce the pain that he didn't noticed Jungkook's satisfied evil smile.