* Unnamed Emotions *

“ He called his emotions ‘odd’
kept them unnamed even when he was drowning in them..”

Third Person's POV

" S-scared.... " Jimin's voice was muffled between his quivery breath and Jungkook didn't know what to do even when he wanted to do something. He just blinked before hesitantly placing his hands over Jimin's back.

They stood there silently. Jungkook could clearly feel how rapid Jimin's heart beats were. He was actually confused that what made Jimin scared like this. He was peacefully sleeping minutes ago when he came to check in the room. On the other hand his heart was racing too cause this types of actions , feelings were so unfamiliar to him. He just doesn't know how to react without being rude.

After few moments Jungkook felt Jimin's rapid heartbeat calming down and he finally moved Jimin away a little when his hands automatically rested on Jimin's waist curves.

Jungkook could feel something in him actually burning when the younger looked at him with glossy eyes and flushed cheeks with his lips parted slightly. The younger's hands were rested on Jungkook's chest once again . Even when Jimin was crying, Jungkook found the younger too beautiful but not the tears. They doesn't suit his Doll.

" Why were you scared ? " Jungkook asked with a stone cold gaze but Jimin knew that Jungkook cared. Of course he did. After all it's his master who wasn't heartless. At least to him, Jungkook wasn't a monster in million radius. His lover is just like his mother described, Angel with dark wings.

" Da-dark and nigh-nightmare... " Jimin stuttered intentionally skipping the thing that scared him the most. But he avoided it. He didn't want to tell those stupid things to anyone not even wanted to remember himself. He never wanted anyone on think and worry about him.

Jungkook wanted to ask or say something else but didn't. Actually couldn't. Cause he didn't know what to say. Sometimes Jimin made him realise that he was almost forgetting how to communicate with other human beings. Other than business, orders and deals .. Jeon Jungkook never wasted a single word of him with anyone. If you count, you can actually count how many words he has said to anyone. Jimin was probably the first person he has talked the most. But he didn't regret it. Not because he doesn't regret his deeds, it's because it's his Jimin.

" You just need to flick your fingers to turn the lights on. Or you can just say it. It'll automatically turn on. " Jungkook said with a monotone and Jimin just nodded a little while looking down with a pout.

" Now get the fuck away from me. " Jungkook said cause he didn't know what to say. He didn't even realise if it's the thing he wanted to say or not. He was the one who was holding Jimin.

" Oh-okay.. I'm sorry fo-for the inconveniences..." Jimin said in a pout as he was still looking down with his corner of the eyes staring at those broken glasses on the floor. He was planning to clean them. But Jungkook cleary understood Jimin's intention. He knew his babydoll.

" Follow me. " Jungkook said making Jimin look up at him with curiosity in his beautiful eyes . " Master, you go first, I'll follow you in a second. " Jimin said planning to quickly clean the glasses but Jungkook narrowed his eyes knowing Jimin's intention well.

" Disobeying me ? Huh ? " Jungkook snarled grabbing Jimin's chin between his fingers. " N-no " The younger said stuttering. " Then just follow me and delete the fucking idea of cleaning these broken glasses. " Jungkook said shocking Jimin cause the younger didn't know that the older understood his intention.

Afterwards Jimin followed Jungkook out of the room with slow steps as he older knowingly or unknowingly held his wrist. Jimin couldn't help but smile while looking at the grip on his wrist. It is the thing he has always wanted. This is the person he loves. Let the world call this person a devil , to him it's just his dear Jungkookie who doesn't even know how to identify his own emotions.