* Horrific Past of the Angel *

" ....Who knew what
Horrific past
the Angel went through...? "

Third person's P.O.V

     " Why do you look so tensed Tae ?",
Hoseok asked cupping his boyfriend's cheek as he saw the worried and pale face of Taehyung.

" I... I'm not... Just tired... ",
Taehyung lied as he didn't want to tell anyone about what Namjoon told him. Cause he didn't want anyone to think wrong about Jimin nor hurt him. He knew Hoseok will never hurt Jimin but if the news gets flowed to Jungkook's ear for once..... Then it's just the end with any warning.

" I know you very well baby... I know something is bothering you.. Just tell me.. ",
Hoseok said rubbing his thumb on his lover's cheek. Taehyung looked at Hoseok gulping.

" ohhh baby.. Are you tensed about Jimin? That he's alone with Jungkook? But believe me I know Jimin will be fine.... ",
Hoseok assured as he was really happy inside knowing that Jungkook is really changing. Jungkook might be turning into the boy who he never saw but heard from Taehyung. Hoseok even imagined Jimin and Jungkook holding hands, smiling to each other... His imagination was getting the best of him as he thought about those two youngers.

" I know hyung.... ",
Taehyung mumbled under his breath but a sudden thought appeared in his mind... Is it really Jimin who he should be afraid about?... What if he's really Park Jimin.... No no no no Fucking no....

Taehyung was bickering inside his mind as how face dulled down more making Hoseok worried.

" Baby.. What is it? Did Namjoon hyung said something? ",
Hoseok asked.

" Wh-what? No.. What will he even say huhh?... ",
Taehyung's nervousness released through his voice.

" No I mean.. He looked pretty disturbed while leaving the office.. ",
Hoseok said as he remembered Namjoon's angry face.

" I don't know.. May be he's working hard on finding them... ",
Taehyung said looking away.

" Yeah I guess so.. I hoped he find them soon.. Can't wait to see them  getting killed in front of me. I want to see that Park Jimin in same pain Jungkook felt! ",
Hoseok exclaimed ,he hated the Park family with his entire being. They destroyed his life too. How his father and mother was poisoned by the Park and Kim family.

Yes, he knew well that Taehyung's father murdered his parents but Taehyung was innocent. He didn't knew anything cause he was just a child and a good boy who'll never think of hurting anyone.

Taehyung could not help but feel his heart sinking with his boyfriend's every words . He didn't want to trust what Namjoon said but deep down someone was telling that..... Something really bad is going to happen.

All of a sudden Taehyung asked something to his boyfriend without knowing why he asked.

" hyung.... What if they are innocent?",

Hoseok's eyes widened at Tae's odd question. He couldn't understand why his boyfriend was acting like this all of a sudden.

" What are you talking about Tae? The Park family? Innocent? ",
Taehyung could clearly notice how Hoseok voice changed into a cold one.
" No I mean... I mean.. ",
Before Taehyung could say something Hoseok stopped him.