★ Blurred Memories ★

" Everything was blurry to the Angel except his Love ..."

Third Person's POV

" Ju-Jungkookie... ? " Jimin called again as he saw the backdoor opened. His heart was pounding against his ribcage for some unknown fear.

" Are you there...? Jungkookie ? Please... answer me once ..." Jimin called with his quivering voice while he stepped out of the backdoor.

It was very cold outside and Jimin realised it now. He was just in a thin shirt and it made him shiver so badly but did he care about it ? No.

He stepped out on the wet grass and looked here and there. Now everything was silent. No sounds no screams or anything and as always silence made it more hard for Jimin.

Everything was standing still, nothing or no one was there, the outhouse was locked like usual, just the yellow lights of the garden wall trying to radiate brightness in the dark night.

He didn't know what to do. Tears were already shinning in his eyes. Should he scream ? Should he run to Yeonjun's house and call for help ?

" Jungkookie..." A faint shaky voice came out of Jimin's mouth as he was scared of something happening to his lover. He was scared also a different corner of his mind was screaming
" Don't break down Jimin ! If He's in trouble, you're the one who should save him ! Help him ! You have to reach him ! You have to Jimin ! "

Alone these thoughts made Jimin's skin burn with anger about the unknown person who might have hurt his lover. Someone was screaming in him that he should end whoever dares to hurt his lover.

Jimin's eyes fell on the neatly cut logs kept on a side for bonfire and he quickly approached them and picked one . The fear in his eyes were turning into cautiousness as he looked here and there, deciding where to go first.

" Jungkookie... Please answer me... are you there ? " Jimin asked with worried yet strong voice this time as he carefully walked towards the gate which separates the backyard and the front yard of the house.

Jimin was about to call once again but before that, he heard footsteps behind him . He stopped but didn't looked back while trying to hear the footsteps properly . His hold was certainly getting stronger around the log .

Now when Jimin stopped, everything stopped again. Jimin knew someone was behind him. In a split second, Jimin turned around , bringing the log with a heavy force towards his unknown assailant.

" Jimi-ahhh Jimin ! " Jungkook almost screamed out as he held the log just before it could hit him . Shock was visible on his eyes as he stared at Jimin who was confused but also relieved to see his lover.

" Ju-Jungkookie ? " Jimin let go of the log immediately and engulfed Jungkook in his embrace . Ofcourse a pair of strong arms of Jimin's boyfriend wrapped themselves around Jimin's waist pulling him closer.

" Baby what happened ? Why did you come outside love ? It's cold ! " Jungkook scolded but his voice only had worry as he carresed Jimin's hair who already hid his face in the crook of the older's neck.

" I ... I woke up ... couldn't find you...sca-scared... I...a scream... whe-where were you !? " Jimin's incoherent words made Jungkook feel so hurt ...he was again worrying his lover.

" Baby I'm here...calm down please, see I'm okay, I'm here. " Jungkook continuously was carresing the younger's hair and back .

" I called you ! So many times ! You didn't answer! " Jimin's voice sounded sad, desperate and also angry as he clutched onto Jungkook's shirt. His voice was breaking to Jungkook's dismay.