★ Promised to love forever ★

" Could you ever leave the person whom you promised to love forever and ever ? "

Third Person's POV

There was a lot going on behind Jeon Jungkook's emotionless face right now. He couldn't put his mind onto anything now. He was in the middle of a very important meeting but all he could think about is ...his Jimin.

Jeon Jungkook could careless about how all the powerful people of his company couldn't even once look at him , how they were tensed, how they were gulping time and again, how their knees were shivering and they put their everything to not stutter while speaking.

Jungkook couldn't help but land his natural death glare at everyone. He was feeling so restless all suddenly. All he wanted was this meeting to be done and then he could call Jimin and hear his voice.

He hated feeling helpless and miserable like this. He knew that whenever this happens, it doesn't end good.

What is he doing ?

Did he have his lunch properly ?

Took his medicines ?

Had enough water ?

He didn't go out in Sun right ? He isn't used of it in all these months !

Is he sleeping now ?

Why is it feeling like this !?

These were all Jungkook's mind could proceed to think while the deal of millions were getting finalized.

There was a lots of things Jeon Jungkook could do with the unimaginable amount of money and power he had but he knew nothing would work infront of the Love of his life... his dearest Black Rose.

.
.
.
.

Jimin couldn't take it at all. He didn't know what to do . Tears were leaving his eyes continuously and he didn't dare to get up from the place at all.

Everything was crashing down. Who thought that the memories he wanted to remember so bad would be like this !?

There were still to remember things but Jimin was overwhelmed already. He wanted to hide so badly, he wanted to be held so badly , he wanted to run into Jungkook's arms so badly but he couldn't.

Jimin was breaking apart as those hatred full words of his beloved rang continuously in his head along with his mother being sick.

The memories that hurt him the most were clouding his mind.

It hurt when he knew Jeon Jungkook didn't love him.

It hurt him so bad when he knew Jeon Jungkook was hurting himself , hiding himself .

It hurt when Taehyung was dissapointed.

It hurt when he wanted to meet his mother but she restrained him again and again.

It hurt him when he thought because of him Jungkook was misunderstanding Taehyung.

It hurt him when he saw Jungkook's tears for the first time.

And it broke him apart when Jungkook walked away without even looking at him for once .

It hurt so bad cause Jimin knew that the older was crying too.

Jimin couldn't put his mind together. He was more lost and all he wanted and needed was Jungkook at that moment.

All this months , Jimin knew nothing but Jungkook's love and care. All he knew was how madly they were in love .