~ Believe in Love ~

" The Angel found emotions of the Devil that the Devil himself didn't know existed...And the Devil started to love that he no longer believed was real. "

Third Person's POV

Jimin followed Jungkook down the basement stairs with a rapid heart. He was getting anxious once again. His only support system being Jungkook's hand, which was interwined with him as they walked.

The younger noticed how the basement corridor lights lit up instantly as they walked through. His heart beat only kept fastening. Suddenly he realised that Jungkook stopped on his tracks midway.

" Dollie ? " Jungkook called looking behind him and Jimin only blinked.

" Yes ? " Jimin's voice came out littler than both of them expected.

" Are you okay ? You don't have to come if you don't want to. " Jungkook said cause he could feel Jimin's palms getting colder in his hold and the sudden halts in Jimin's steps.

Jimin shook his head before saying
" it-its o-okay ! " . Jungkook scanned Jimin's face. He could clearly say that the younger was nervous. Something was bothering his Dollie. But he didn't say anything anymore before pulling Jimin closer.

Jungkook wrapped his left hand around Jimin's waist this time as they walked towards the particular room. Jimin felt a wave of relief in this action...a jolt of strong support and safety.

In few seconds they reached the particular door and it clicked open as Jungkook touched the fingerprint sensor. Jimin could only see dark inside. He couldn't believe someone was there... someone who's not just someone. It's Park Jay.

Jimin didn't know why he felt too uneasy to even breathe properly. Was his headache coming back again ? Or was it just his subconscious mind trying to stop him from doing what he shouldn't? Was he feeling like coughing again ? Was he feeling like he'll throw up ? Or was he feeling like just turn his body towards Jungkook and hide in his chest ? Jimin didn't know...

They stepped inside the room together and the bright lights lit up instantly, blinding Jimin's eyesight . He clutched his eyes shut and looked down when Jungkook loosened his grip on Jimin's waist.

" A-ah... " Someone groaned in pain or almost tried to scream in fear cause the lights lit up.

" Hello mother fucker. " Jimin could hear the very familiar voice had changed its tone to the spine chilling ominous one. But before he could open his eyes and get used to the lights...he heard another faint scared voice.

" J-Ju-Jung-kook..." The voice called out. It was barely audible. If everything wasn't this painfully silent, the voice wouldn't even reach someone's ear who's standing beside .

Jimin's heart shivered for some unknown reason. He looked up immediately, his vision clearing and heart beat turning crazily fast. He tried to find the source of the voice and there he saw....... A person. More like an almost deadbody. He couldn't see the face but why did he look so familiar ! Why did the person sounds so damn familiar !

Jimin tried to see properly from behind Jungkook. But all he could see was a zombie like human being still wearing an old torn black dress shirt which had patches of dried blood everywhere , long unbrushed hair covering his face, his destroyed skin, stitches and staples everywhere, his dress pant completely patched with blood, bare feet which was covered with brusies and scars. But the man was breathing... looking at Jungkook from behind those long dirty bangs.

" It's impressive, how you never fail to recognise me. " Jungkook said approching the person half laying in the corner of room. Jimin could understand that the man was looking at Jungkook's feet and was starting to shiver .