*Not So Stranger*

" Good thing happens when you meet strangers.... "

Jimin's P.O.V

     The train drew slowly into the station. There was lots of people outside, most of them is there to receive someone or to go somewhere. I took my belongings and stepped out of the train. The station is much more high Tech than Busan. Everything here looks much modern and polished than there.

It's already 9:05 am right now. My interview will start in 55 minutes and I don't wanna be late for it. It's a big opportunity for me. I came outside of the station and admired the crowded and busy city. I took a cab and told the driver to take me to KNUA. I watched the city from the window. It's really beautiful as everyone said. Modern skyscrapers, expensive cars, beautiful looking shops ,many peoples and everything is fine here. I can't wait to explore the city. Why didn't I came here before?.. I will definitely take Mummy, aunty and Yeonjun here. They have to see how beautiful the city is.

" We are here sir ",,the driver said interrupting my train of thoughts

" oh ok ",,I paid him and stepped out from the car. My luggage and backpack is still with me. I looked in front of me and saw my desired destination in front of me.

I entered the building

I entered the building. Everyone looks so busy here. Students are everywhere. I have to ask someone about the interview. I looked around trying to decide who to ask. Suddenly some one bumped onto me from behind.