★ Crashing down ★

" Everything is fine till the truth comes crashing down. It'd prove your power, your trust , your love ... everything. "

Third Person's POV

" Take care of yourself okay Baby ? Don't go out much in the sun. Rest and eat everything I've cooked. I should not see any foods left when I come back. " Jungkook said and Jimin timidly nodded yet looking at Jungkook with so many different emotions together.

" You promised to visit the fair tonight Jungkookie... but You'll be tired when you come back . Lets not go there tonight. " Jimin said and Jungkook caressed his hands.

" I wouldn't be and how can I miss the fair when my Jiminie wanted to go there ? " Jungkook said smiling which made Jimin smile too. But there was something going on Jimin's mind which was making him stare at his lover with a little difference. He was having to keep up with his own talking style. Was he supposed talk differently with his lover ?

" Baby...? " Jungkook called cupping Jimin's face and making him break out of his trance.

" Uh..hmm Jungkookie ? " Jimin asked blinking.

" Is there something wrong ? Are you not feeling good ? Should I not go out today ? " Jungkook asked worriedly and Jimin immediately shook his head . He can't let Jungkook stay at home today. He has to know everything if there was anything to know at all.

" No no... I'm completely fine ... I'm just..." Jimin abruptly stopped.

" You're just? " Jungkook pressed his palm over Jimin's forehead and neck to check if Jimin was feverish.

" Aishh I'm okay ! I'm just going to miss you so much... come back soon please..." Jimin said from his heart. He really can't stay away from the older. If incompleteness was a situation, it'd be Jimin without his Jungkookie.

Jungkook's eyes softened, also his heart clenched with sadness . Why does Jimin has to love him so much all the time ?

" I will Baby... There's no place in the world where I'll go rather than coming back in your arms everytime. I'll return as soon as possible. " Jungkook said and Jimin immediately wrapped his arms around the older and hugged him tightly . Jungkook closed his eyes in the feeling and snaked his arms around Jimin's waist, pulling him more closer if possible.

" I'll wait for you Jungkookie. Always. Your Jiminie will always wait for you. " Jimin said , restraining his voice from breaking.

.
.
.
.

Jungkook left few hours back. Jimin was sitting in the porch with some books . As usual the area was quite empty at this time.

" Hyungie ? I'm going to take a shower okay ? Please go inside, it's getting hot outside. Don't wait for me and have your lunch. I'll be there in few. " Yeonjun said to Jimin while keeping away the dirty shovel with which he was digging the garden .

" Okay Yeonie ! But don't rush. Take your time. Actually ... I was hungry and I already ate and also took my medicines. " Jimin said with a smile and Yeonjun just stared at him.

" You sure hyungie ? Jungkook hyung would kil- scold me if you're not telling the truth and I'm about to believe in it... " Yeonjun said hesitantly.

" Aishh ! Why would I even lie about this. Shouldn't have told you ! I'm just sleepy after those tablets and I was thinking about going to sleep... " Jimin said tiredly and Yeonjun got worried.

" Then go to sleep hyungie ! Please ! Don't stay awake forcefully. Take some rest. I'll wake you up in the evening. " Yeonjun said and Jimin nodded smiling and went inside the house.