* Love story of a villain *

" It wasn't a fairytale,
It wasn't rainbows and chocolates
It wasn't a hero's lovestory. "

Third Person's POV

Taehyung wiped his tears once again and let out a deep breath before starting his car. He had stopped the car for the third and last time to prepare himself for the upcoming events. He knew he was going to take a decision that can turn everything upside down but he had to do it. He had promised a precious person that he'll do anything to save her son. His dearest brother.

Taehyung was determined. He had everything in his hand to do what he wanted to. Risky, yes that's what it was but he'll take it. He has to take it.

He has two plans in his mind right now. Tell Jungkook what he wants to listen and keep Jimin safe or tell Jungkook everything in the hope that he will understand because...Jeon Jungkook was definitely in love with Park Jimin.

.
.
.

Taehyung knew the electric lasers were turned off and he drove through the path in the middle of the dense forest. When he finally reached the mansion, his heart was pounding against his ribcage. He knew it's now or never.

Leaving his car, he looked around for once before walking towards the door. It was open and he stepped inside the pin drop silent house. He walked towards the living room following the little rays of dimmed lights.

" I wonder what made my best friend drive here at this hour . "

Taehyung's heart almost jumped out of his chest as the spine chilling voice of the mafia boss echoed through the room... maybe scaring the air of the room too.

Taehyung looked at the source of the voice. Jungkook, sitting on the couch with crossed legs, holding the burning cigarette between his fingers, his head resting on the sofa's head rest. The younger was looking at the ceiling .

" It-its really important Jungkook... "
Taehyung said and Jungkook finally looked at him with his monotonous scrutinizing impenetrable gaze.

" Sit and spill. I've Something to talk about too. " Jungkook said and Taehyung blinked for few times. What was the thing Jungkook himself wanted to talk about ? Taehyung couldn't feel more restless. He was hiding his tears somehow and now facing Jungkook is so damn hard.

Taehyung walked towards the single couch and hesitantly sat there , his tensed eyes searching for Jimin desperately. Where was the younger ? Sleeping ? His headache wasn't bugging him right? He ate right ? Taehyung couldn't help but think all these.

Jungkook knew what those eyes were finding. He knew Taehyung was looking for Jimin. He knew how much the younger meant for Taehyung.

" He's sleeping. " Jungkook said drawing Taehyung's attention. A sudden surprise or shock was visible on Taehyung's face as he couldn't understand how Jungkook answered the silent question.

" O-oh..." Taehyung so wanted to tell Jungkook everything. May be he'll understand. He knows his Black Rose doesn't he ? He trusts Jimin the most doesn't he ? He loves Jimin, doesn't he ?

" Start. " Jungkook said with his calm authorative tone and Taehyung gulped . He has to do it.

" W-we were ru-running behind the mirage Jungkook.... " Taehyung said and Jungkook narrowed his eyes.

" What do you mean ? "

" P-Park Jimin didn't come to Se-Seoul when he was 14. " Taehyung said and Jungkook clutched his eyes shut to not lash out. His jaw visibly clenched in anger and irritation.