* Invitation *

" The Devil invited the angel to hell and the angel willingly held the devil's hand.... "

Third person's P.O.V

" Which one do you want JK? ",Namjoon asked Jungkook as he showed him numerous pictures of luxurious yachts on the big glass screen in front of them.

" Choose the most expensive one and arrange the party tomorrow ",
Jungkook said in an uninterested tone about how he just spend millions of dollars on a new yacht which he didn't even see and going to throw a eye watering party there and probably not gonna use that yacht after the party ever ......it was actually all normal for him. He didn't even count how many things he owns.

" OK.. It's all will be settled. ",Namjoon said nodding a little before leaving the private room as Jungkook moved his right hand instructing Namjoon to leave .

Jungkook was actually busy thinking about something or...... Someone in particular. A boy, a beautiful fragile boy whom he going to break apart... His baby doll Jimin.

Jungkook was sitting on a black leather couch with his beloved Marvel and Iron laying beside his feet silently with their eyes opened ready to finish anyone if their Master's orders.

( As you know it's Marvel )

( It's Iron )

" May I come in Sir? ",Jungkook's personal assistant Lalisa knocked on the door.

" Yes. ",Jungkook shortly responded with his eyes still glued to his laptop where he was watching the movements of the certain beautiful boy after receiving the little gift Jungkook has sent.

Lalisa checked herself again on the huge mirror on the wall outside the said room, she straightened her black pencil skirt again and prayed to the god for the last time before entering the room.