Alabasta!/Smoker's Return!

The Going Merry was getting closer and closer to the land known as Alabasta, the land of the Oases. 

You were focused on helping protect the Country! You needed to do it for Vivi, now that she was one of your new girlfriends, which the crew did find out about, you were more willing than ever to help her! Though, out of all the crew, Sanji was the least focused due to the fact he lost another potential lover!

(Y/N): You guys alright? 

Twilight: Yep! I still can't believe you got Vivi in love with you! 

(Y/N): Hey, I have a charm for that. 

You kiss Twilight on the cheek and she hugs you. 

Nami: Okay, what are the odds that if we encounter another princess, (Y/N) wins her over? 

Alvida: 100 Percent. 

Fluttershy: Wouldn't Vivi become wanted once she becomes an official member of our crew? 

Vivi: I .... I'm still thinking it through. I mean, I do want to come along and stay as a Straw Hat, but Alabasta needs me and- 

The girls are interrupted by Sanji having an interesting chat with Luffy!

(Switch 8 people to 18!) 

Sanji then walks away back to the kitchen in anger. However, as Usopp, Chopper, and Carue fell back, you suddenly hear something tugging on all three of their ropes! 

(Y/N): WHAT IN THE HELL IS THAT?! 

You being winding them all up to see what's going on and then- 

A guy in a ballet outfit appears! 

(Y/N): Who the hell is this guy? 

Rainbow: Man who's this fruit? 

Fluttershy: Rainbow! Sorry about my friend, she's a little brash. 

Zoro: Geez, he does look like o- 

Sunset: Zoro, don't you dare say it! 

Ballet Guy: OH THANK YOU!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! YOU ALL HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL HEARTS!! 

Nojiko: We live for that. Even if we are pirates. 

Chopper: So, why didn't you swim up and ask for us to let you on board? 

Ballet Guy: Believe me, I would have tried, but I ate a Devil Fruit you see. 

Usopp: Which one? 

The Ballet Dude soon pauses and thinks a little bit. 

Ballet Guy: Well I guess it wouldn't hurt to show them a bit. Okay then, since you did save my life, I'll show you all! Get ready!