The Tale of a Mermaid and a Starfish!/Let's Save Hachi!

You guys had left the Florian Triangle after a couple of days, and continued to follow the Log Pose in the same direction that it was pointing in since leaving Water 7! 

And now you added 4 new crew Members to your group! 

Now we have a total of 32 members for the Straw Hats! 

Anyway, you were currently in your room and snuggling with your newest girlfriends, Perona, Vinyl, and Octavia! 

Perona: Don't stop kissing me Moron! I want to taste those sexy lips of yours! 

Octavia: I swear you act like a total ..... ugh, I can't think of the word right now. What was it? 

Vinyl: A Tsundere? 

Octavia: That's the word! 

Perona: Oh shut up! I'm not a Tsundere! I'- 

You kiss her again, and then begin rubbing her shoulders! 

Perona: Oh don't stop! That's so great! HEY!! WATCH IT!! 

(Y/N): SO CUTE!! 

Vinyl: Hey, aren't you going to give u- 

You then kiss Vinyl and Octavia on their cheeks, and then on their lips! And after all of that time has passed, you once again here noise from outside!

Luffy: WHAT IS THIS?! WHERE'S FISHMEN ISLAND?! 

You notice that a giant mountain is blocking the path! 

Laki: We came all this way for this? 

(Y/N): Wait a second, this isn't where Fishman Island should be! That's the Red Line! 

Nami: Yeah, it's what separates the New World from the First Half of the Grand Line. 

Kalifa: And how pray tell are we supposed to find Fishman Island from here? 

Franky: Don't worry about that you guys! I have a super solution for that! 

Brook: Oh really? Tell me Franky, how is posing going to help us? 

Franky: No not posing. I mean, I have just the device. 

Pinkie: Is it a fishing pole where we can send Usopp down and he can- 

Usopp: NO!! NO!!! NO!!! HELL NO!! I'M NOT BEING A GUINEA PIG FOR THIS!!!

Pinkie: AWWWW! 

Soon .... 

Franky: SUUUUUUPEEEEEEER!! 

Franky does his pose and activates a three in his docking system! 

Franky: Meet the Shark Submerge! 

Luffy, Usopp, Pinkie, Rainbow, and Chopper: SO COOL!!!

Spike: What does it do? 

Franky: It's a submarine! We can use it to look in the ocean for Fishman Island.