Opening 9!!!!!!!!!

(Y/N): It's been 2 years since the Paramount War, and I've only got one thing to say! THE STRAW HATS ARE BACK BABY! FASTER, STRONGER, BIGGER, AND BETTER THAN EVER!!!! Even if I am the son of Gold Roger with a 5,000,000,000 Berry bounty on my head, I'm not going to stop until Luffy, the gang and I sail across the New World and find One Piece! OUR ADVENTURE IN THE NEW WORLD BEGINS NOW!!!! 

Luffy jumps out and begins running towards the Sunny as all the old faces and new faces of the Straw Hats appear!! 

TITLE CARD SLAMS INTO THE SCREEN! 

We see the Sunny take off with a Coup de Burst and it flies through the air! 

Pinkie appears on the mast hugging Usopp, who is crying out for help, saying he will die! 

Fluttershy is seen by the swing of the Sunny pushing Chopper as he swings! 

Vivi relaxes on the grass with Carue by her side! The Duck screams as he almost gets caught in a fight between Zoro and Sanji! 

This ends with Nami whacking them over the head with Nojiko and Robin seen laughing at their misfortune! 

We see the kitchen where Bonney is in an eating competition with Luffy to see who eats more, while Applejack just sighs and facepalms herself! 

Brook tries to make a skeleton joke, only for Perona to appear and cause him depression again!! 

Vinyl and Octavia are giving a performance on the deck, with Conis, Spike, Ember, and Laki listening loud and clear! 

Celestia and Luna perform some of their new magic tricks in front of Trixie and Starlight who show off their own in front of Rainbow, Rarity, Kalifa, and Franky. The cyborg tries to show off a weird new contraption on his body, but Kalifa cuts him off, saying it's sexual harassment. 

Twilight and Sunset just smile and reflect on all that has happened since two years ago! 

The Dazzlings sing a song for you as you listen, all while Hancock tackle hugs you and kisses you like crazy! Marguerite, Aphelandra, Daisy, Ran, and Rindo just sigh and facepalm themselves! 

We then see you guys battling it out with all of the New Fishman Pirates! 

Magic, shots from slingshots and other things are thrown out as all of the Commanding Officers take charge! They are blown away, turn to stone, slashed, kicked, and well a bunch of other things by you guys! 

We then see images of old friends like Hachi, Pappag, Camie, and Jinbe. Along with new faces like Neptune, his sons, and Shirahoshi!! 

Hody crushes them with his fist, and laughs like a maniac! 

We see Luffy look through his life, seeing a young him, you, Twilight, Sunset, Ace, and Sabo! 

Ace and Sabo disappear, and Shanks appears giving him his Straw Hat! 

We see him two years ago, and with his entire crew! And then Luffy appears in his current appearance on the top of the Sunny! As every member of the Straw Hats up till now appears! And then Luffy gives one last "LET'S GO!!!!"