TO DRESSROSA!!!/Doflamingo has the Flame Flame Fruit!

Marineford ..... 

Aokiji (Fleet Admiral of the Marines! Sengoku's Successor!) 

Aokiji: Well I'll be damned, the Straw Hats ran into Smoker again. Now that's what you call unexpected. 

Soldier: Fleet Admiral Sir, I just received some more news, it turns out that Trafalgar Law of the Warlords has become an ally to the Straw Hats! 

Aokiji: Hmm ... now that is a problem. Aside from the fact that we have a powerful threatening alliance like that, as well as Blackbeard, Kaido, and Big Mom to deal with, things are even worse as they are. Not to mention, Doflamingo resigned from the Warlords. 

Soldier: What are we going to do Sir? 

Aokiji: Only one thing we can do. I want you to give this to Fujitora. Head to Dressrosa and see what is going on there. If Doflamingo poses a threat, capture him at all costs. As for the Straw Hats ...... hold it down, if they do anything rash against the country, then capture them. If not, then they don't pose a threat. 

Soldier: Yes Sir!

Meanwhile ..... on the Thousand Sunny ..... 

It was another day on the ship of the Straw Hats! 

You were just sitting on the grass meditating to make some peace. Though you were also joined by the Amazons and Hancock. 

Shirahoshi was napping, making sure she didn't make a single noise to disturb the crew. 

Jinbe was steering the ship, as he usually does, and that was only happening outside! 

Inside ...... 

Sanji and Applejack were making breakfast in the kitchen, while Luffy and Bonney were pounding the table! 

Luffy and Bonney: C'MON! HURRY UP!!! 

Sanji: SHUT THE HELL UP LUFFY! Oh, don't worry Bonney Dear, I'll be quick! 

Applejack: Heh, you better be lucky Sanji. (Y/N) could have killed you easily back on Punk Hazard. 

At Usopp's Factory ... 

Usopp was fine tuning everyone's weapons. 

Usopp: Screwdriver. 

Pinkie and Sonata: ON IT! 

Usopp: Hammer. 

Conis and Laki: HERE! 

Usopp: Water for my plants. 

Shadowbolts: You got it Long Nose! 

Library .....