Old Enemies and a New Friend!/Team Straw Hat vs. Impel Down Forces!

(Y/N): YOU BASTARD!!! YOU THINK I'LL LET YOU OUT OF HERE?! YOU'RE OUT OF YOUR MIND!! 

Luffy: AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO VIVI AND HER HOME, YOU'RE NOT GETTING ANY SYMPATHY!! 

Twilight and Sunset do their best to hold you both back from charging at Crocodile and snapping his neck! 

Twilight: Calm down you guys! I know that Crocodile is an awful chaotic force of nature/a destructive monster! But you have to stay calm! 

Ivankov: No. Twily, I say we let him out. 

Twilight: WHAT?! IVA ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?! 

Sunset: If we get him involved, he'll easily turn on us! WOULD YOU TRUST A MAN WITH A HOOK FOR A HAND?! 

Crocodile then smiled sadistically. 

Crocodile: Don't taunt me and my hook.  

Ivankov: Well the thing is, I have a little bit of dirty secret to share about Croco Boy here! 

Crocodile then growls in anger. 

Crocodile: You wouldn't dare! I'm warning you, Ivankov! 

(Y/N): So .... you two know each other? 

Ivankov: Indeed! It's quite embarrassing for him! HEE HAW!! 

(Y/N): Fine then! If he can promise to behave himself, we'll let him out! But I'm watching you Crocodile. If you even think about insulting, Trixie, Vivi, and/or Robin, I won't hesitate to chop your head off! 

Crocodile just smirked at you. 

Crocodile: I might just do that so that I won't have to look at your face. 

Just as you are about to break down the doors, you hear someone else call out to you! 

???: If you are going to release him, then release me too! 

Jinbe of the Seven Warlords, Knight of the Sea

Twilight: Is that Jinbe? Of the Seven Warlords? 

(Y/N): Why are you in here? 

Jinbe: I refused to fight against Whitebeard, he's going to challenge the Marines to a war to save Ace. I've known about Ace ever since he joined Whitebeard's crew. 

Luffy: And how do you know Whitebeard? 

(Y/N): Because Whitebeard has been the protector of Fishman Island for years! 

Jinbe: Correct. You are (Y/N), Luffy, Twilight, and Sunset correct? Ace mentioned about them to me. Just before he was taken. If you want to save him, you must let me out of my cell. 

You smile and look at Jinbe. 

(Y/N): I can respect a Fi- No, a man who cares about my brother. Jinbe, your kindness will not go unnoticed. I'm proud to call you my comrade!