Opening 12!!!!!!!!!!!! (Version 1!)

We see the Sunny sailing the seas with Luffy on it, along with you by his side, and you look back to see all of the Straw Hats by your side! Along with Momonosuke, Kin'emon, Kanjuro, and Law too!

Then as the ship sails forward, you see the silhouettes of Kaido and Big Mom in front of you! You activate a new form, and Luffy goes Gear Four! 

TITLE CARD!! 

We see the island of Zou along with Duke Dogstorm, and Cat Viper fighting against Jack and his group! 

We then see Raizo reunite with Pinkie as they fight a bunch of the Beast Pirates! 

We see the Rio Poneglyph on Zou, and all the Minks as well. 

You walk to see yourself being tackled, and hugged by Carrot, and turn to see Wanda and Pedro who smile at you. 

We see the Sunny approach Tottoland, and you stand along with you, Luffy, Sunset, Twilight, Vivi, Carue, Shirahoshi, AJ, Jinbe, Rebecca, the Shadowbolts, Hancock, Nami, Rarity, Alvida, Nojiko, Fluttershy, Chopper, Perona, Vinyl, Octavia, Brook, Shining Armor, Celestia, Luna, Cadence, Flurryl, Pedro, and Carrot on board, with Sanji in your thoughts! 

You clash with Cracker who sends his biscuit soldiers after you, and you just destroy them, and punch him in the face!

Shining fights Baron Tamago as he defends his wife and daughter who fight more of Big Mom's children! 

We see Twilight and Sunset stopped by Katakuri and Smoothie, as Luffy is pounded and attacked with Sanji who has tears in his eyes! 

You rush to help him, only for Judge, Ijichi, Niji, and Yonji stop you! 

We see Reiju crying over brother, reflecting their past. 

Pudding appears, and reveals her third eye as she laughs mischievously! 

The crew begin fighting off the Big Mom Pirates as the Three Sweet Commanders, Bege, his crew, and Big Mom appear, and you all rush off towards her!