Robin's Betrayal?!/CP9!

The next morning, things were in a panic! Apparently as you were walking throughout town, you heard that Iceburg was shot! 

(Y/N): WHO COULD HAVE SHOT HIM?! WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS?! 

You quickly decide to tell the others about this! 

Meanwhile ........ 

Iceburg wakes up in the bed in his mansion! 

Kalifa: President Iceburg? 

Paulie: You alright Boss? 

Iceburg: I remember it now. My attackers. One was a man in a bull mask, and the other was ......... Nico Robin of the Straw Hat Pirates. 

Paulie: WHAT?! 

Kalifa: Is that so? 

Iceburg: I am sure of it. 

Paulie: ALRIGHT THAT DOES IT!!! I though there was something sketchy about those guys from the start! It's time that we get our payback! 

Dock 1 .....

(Y/N): So that's the whole story. 

Nami: Really? Are you sure about this? Because I have to tell you, I have my suspicions. 

(Y/N): It's all true. 

Pinkie: I say it has something to do with Robin's sudden disappearance! I mean, we couldn't find her at all anywhere! 

Vivi seemed to stay quiet the whole time. 

Twilight: Vivi, are you alright? You've been silent the whole time. 

Vivi: Oh, I'm fine Twilight, it's just ....... I know Robin has done very sketchy things, especially when she was Ms. All Sunday, but a killer? I'm not so sure about it anymore. 

Carue: QUACK! 

Trixie: Agreed! I think someone is trying to set her up! 

Alvida: Ha! Looks like we great minds think alike! 

Luna: But if that's the case, why the sudden shooting? And what about the- 

Soon music begins to play! 

(Play from 0:18!) 

Franky (Leader of the Franky Family!)