Ramen Kenpo!/Zombie Slashers!/Franky Centaur!

The man known as Wanze goes all around the room on his little cart! But then, he soon stops before the 5 that are in front of him. 

Wanze: Hey there you guys! You hungry? You look hungry. How about some ramen? Alright then, ramen it is then! I'll even show you how I cook it! You see my nose hairs go crisscross, sort of like fishnet stockings. Now watch this! I take the flour, and then I eat!! And eat! 

Wanze shoves a bunch of flour into his mouth and begins rolling his cheeks up and down in a continuous motion. Almost as if he was doing a pattern, and then all of the ramen came out of his nose into a bowl, along with pork, deviled eggs, mushrooms, the broth, and greens!! 

Wanze: Here! 

Sanji, Applejack, Pinkie, Sogeking, and Franky: HELLO NO!!!!/GROSS NO!!!! 

Sanji: Well that was a waste of time. 

Pinkie: I'M NEVER EATING THAT KIND OF RAMEN IN MY LIFE!! YOU DISGRACE TO WANO CUISINE!!! 

Applejack: Look "Wanze," we have someone waiting for us so- 

The minute the Sharpshooting Cowgirl of the Straw Hats takes a step, Wanze moves quickly up front! 

Wanze: Not so fast! If you want to get to the next car, you'll have to beat me! 

Franky: You can fight? 

Wanze: Of course! I'll send you guys out of this train with my Ramen Kenpo! 

Sogeking: Ramen Kenpo? 

Wanze: (imitating Sogeking) Ramen Kenpo? 

Sogeking: WHY THAT LITTLE TURD!! 

Sanji: I know he's annoying, but we have to keep our cool! 

Wanze: How do you like my idiot impression? Was it dumb enough for you? 

Applejack and Franky: THAT DOES IT!! 

Applejack blasts him, while Franky shows a minigun from his left arm!

Franky: BEANS LEFT!! 

They fire at him, but he dodges. 

Franky: How did he? 

Applejack: That should have hit him. But he still has that dumb look. Like if he's ha- 

Wanze: OH MY GOD! I THOUGHT MY HEART WAS GOING TO LEAP OUT OF MY CHEST!! 

Applejack and Franky: HOW SHOULD WE KNOW?! YOU'RE MAKING THE SAME STUPID LOOK!!! 

Sanji finally had enough. 

Sanji: I don't know what your deal is, but if you were a real chef, you should have more dignity. 

The Cipher Pol Agent turns his head in another direction. 

Sanji: I'M TALKING TO YOU STUPID!! 

Sanji rushes at Wanze and tries to kick him! 

Pinkie: He dodged it! And he looks happy! 

Wanze: OH MY GOD! I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE!! 

Franky: STOP MAKING THAT DAMN FACE!! 

Usopp and Pinkie: AND STOP TELLING THE SAME JOKE TWICE!!!

Applejack: He's going to get it! Hey Sanji! Mind if I tag in? 

Meanwhile ..... back on the Rocket Man ....

(Y/N): See anything out there Spike? 

The Teen Dragon uses some binoculars to see if there's anything ahead.