Kuro's Downfall!/ New Crew Members and a New Ship!

You and Luffy face Kuro! 

(Y/N): YOU DICK! You're going down! You call yourself a pirate! You don't know squat about it! 

Kuro: And what would you two children know about being a pirate? 

Luffy: Being a pirate means being free! And accomplishing your dream. 

(Y/N): You don't know that being a pirate means living away from the rules of the World Government! It means to be free and do what you want! 

Kuro: You both are naïve. When I was in charge of my crew, it was just the same thing over and over again. Fight the Marines, then set sail, fight the Marines, and then set sail, the same thing over and over again! AND IT DROVE ME INSANE!!! I couldn't handle it anymore!! 

Kuro continued to rant about how he convinced Jango to hypnotize one of their crew into thinking that he was Kuro himself! 

The Black Cat Pirates begin to wake up! 

Black Cat Pirate: Hey! It's Captain Kuro! He's alive!! GO GET THEM CAPTAIN!! YOU CAN DO IT!! 

Kuro soon notices his crew. 

The crew continued to cheer for him over and over again! Hearing his name caused him to get enraged!! 

Kuro: SHUT UP!! STOP SAYING THAT NAME! This was all to get rid of my previous life! So that I could be free! That's the whole reason! And I'll make sure that I can accomplish that. 

Kuro begins to sway from side to side! 

Black Cat Pirate #2: WAIT IS HE?! 

Black Cat Pirate #3: NO! HE'S GOING TO USE THE OUT OF THE BAG ATTACK!! 

(Y/N) and Luffy: The what? 

Kuro soon disappears! 

Kuro: OUT OF THE BAG ATTACK!! 

(Y/N): Where did he go? 

Luffy: He's invisible! 

(Y/N): No! He's moving so fast that we can't see him! 

Kuro goes down to his crew and begins slashing at them! 

Luffy: NO! YOU BASTARD! STOP IT! THEY'RE YOUR FRIENDS!! LEAVE THEM ALONE!! 

(Y/N): YEAH! STOP IT!!! 

You and Luffy race down and you try to detect Kuro's movements. 

Meanwhile ..... 

Pinkie: Alright on the count of three we strike! 

The girls and the kids make their way through the forest trying to protect Kaya as Jango pursues them! 

Jango: Come out brats! I won't hurt you! I know you're here! I- 

Piiman, Tamanegi, and Ninjin: TAKE THIS!

The Usopp pirates appear and slam Jango with mallets! 

Rainbow: Hey Hypnotist! You really suck at your job! 

Rainbow punches the crap out of Jango! 

Twilight: Hey Sunset! What do you call a Hypnotist on fire? 

Sunset: A Ripoff? 

Twilight: Pretty much! 

They chant fire spells and set him on fire! 

Jango: AAAAAGH! HOT!!! 

Nami: Hey Asshole! How do you like this? 

Nami swings her staff at Jango, and hits him beside his head!