A Trap in Rain Dinners!!/A Marine and a Pirate in love?!

Rain Dinners Basement .....

All the Baroque Works Elite Officer Agents soon arrive in the basement of Rain Dinners! Ms. All Sunday prepared to greet them. 

Ms. All Sunday: Welcome to Rain Dinners agents! 

Ms. Independence Day: Hello there Ms. All Sunday. 

Mr. 1: Can you cut the friendly theatrics Ms. All Sunday? 

Ms. All Sunday: (chuckles) Well aren't we all friendly today? 

Ms. Merry Christmas: WELL WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR THEN?! COME ON LET'S START THE MEETING!! HURRY HURRY HURRY START START START!!! 

Ms. Merry Christmas began to bang the table as she spoke. 

Mr. 4: (remember his voice is dumb like and slow sounding) Let's get on with it. 

Ms. All Sunday: Of course. But I think it's time you meet our boss. 

The chair in front of them began to turn. 

Crocodile: So glad you all come. It's time you all meet me. 

Crocodile (Mr

Crocodile (Mr. 0, the President of Baroque Works, and one of the Seven Warlords of the Sea!) 

Ms. Independence Day: Hello there Uncle. 

Other Agents (except Mr. 1): AAAAGH! 

Mr. 1: (with a chill in his voice) Crocodile. 

Crocodile: It's time for the final operation that Baroque Works will conduct. 

Bon Clay: What?! One of the Warlords is our boss? 

Mr. 4: AAAAAAAGH! 

Ms. Doublefinger: This is unbelievable. And Ms. Independence Day, he's your uncle? 

Ms. Independence Day: Yes. I stayed shut to keep his identity until now. The only other person who knew besides me. 

Ms. All Sunday: Was me of course. 

Crocodile: That's right. I know you all have your questions as to why I am your boss. My dream is take over this country. Deep within the ancient tombs beneath the palace in Alubarna, lies a poneglyph. 

Ms. Independence Day: The same ones that are forbidden by the World Government of reading. It details an ancient weapon, it is called Pluton. It's existed since the ancient days of the Void Century. 

Ms. All Sunday: Your orders are given in these letters. 

Ms. Independence Day and the rest of the agents grabbed their letters, read the contents, memorized them, and then burned them.