Straw Hat Update Part 2!/Let's Meet in Two Years!

The Heart Pirates Sub continues to sail throughout the seas, until eventually it stops at Amazon Lily. 

Law: Is this the place? 

Jinbe: You can't be serious about entering Amazon Lily. They'll attack you both. 

(Y/N): Don't worry Jinbe. I'm on their good sides! How's Luffy holding up? 

Law: He's doing just fine. He's a strong kid. He'll make it alright. 

(Y/N): I'm glad. And now that the Whitebeard Pirates have our backs too, I'll make sure that both Akainu and Blackbeard pay for their crimes! 

Sunset: I agree. After what they did to Ace and Whitebeard, they don't deserve mercy. 

Twilight: We're lucky that Shanks showed up when he did, things could have gotten uglier. 

The sub enters Amazon Lily and then- 

A bunch of the Kuja Pirates aim arrows at you guys! 

(Y/N): HEY!! HEY!! WAIT!! 

Marguerite: (Y/N)?! HEY EVERYONE IT'S JUST (Y/N), and the others! 

The Amazons halt their attack! 

Twilight: I hope you don't mind the other visitors! 

You guys step to reveal the Heart Pirates and Jinbe. 

Hancock: What is the meaning of this?! Can't yo- (Y/N) DARLING!!!! YOU'RE ALIVE!!! 

Hancock cannot resist jumping onto the top of the sub and tackle hugging you! She begins kissing you, and smothers you with her chest as well!!! 

Nyon: Oh brother. She's been acting all worried about him these past hours. 

Sandersonia: I hate to admit it, but I wouldn't mind having him as our brother-in-law. 

Marigold: Sister seems so happy. 

Jinbe: Hancock. 

Hancock: Oh, hello Jinbe. 

Jinbe: I take it that the Government knows about your .... relationship? 

Hancock: Unfortunately it's wavering. I'm trying to throw it off, but I might lose my status as a Warlord. 

(Y/N): Given what Jinbe did in the War, he's certainly not going to be a Warlord anymore. And now Whitebeard can't protect Fishman Island! But we can! 

Jinbe: I don't think that's smart decision (Y/N). Many of my people still don't trust humans yet. You need to give it time. 

(Y/N): Well trust me, the only Fishman I don't ever want to see again is Arlong! After all he did, I just .... UGH! I don't want to talk about it. 

Jinbe: I understand. Arlong was troubled due to years ago. 

(Y/N): I see. 

Soon .... 

As you guys begin resting on Amazon Lily, all of the Kuja Tribe are listening to your tail! 

(Y/N): AND AKAINU! HAH! HE DIDN'T MANAGE TO GET A HIT ON ME WITH MY NEW FORM!! 

Daisy: Then what happened?! 

(Y/N): Well- 

Twilight: What should we do now? 

Sunset: We need to find the others and get back to Sabaody. It's the last place we were before all of this conundrum started. 

Twilight: We should find Rayleigh and the others as well. They are definitely going to h-