Foxy the Silver Fox!!/Davy Back Fight!

It felt like a couple more minutes until the Octopus Balloon slowly let you guys hit the ocean! 

(Y/N): Well that wasn't so bad! Is everyone alright? 

Spike: ALRIGHT!! WE'RE ON THE BLUE SEA!!! No more plain old White Cloudy Sea! 

Conis looked around the area. 

Conis: Well this is ..... quite interesting. Let's see what the Blue Sea has to offer then! 

Laki: I bet some nice food, culture and- 

Sanji: ME MY LO- 

You punch Sanji in the face! 

(Y/N): BUTT OUT SANJI!! 

Luffy: MAN THAT WAS FUN!!! HAHAHA! LET'S DO IT AGAIN! 

Twilight, Sunset, Nami, Trixie, Celestia, Luna, Nojiko, Alvida, and Vivi: HELL NO WE AREN'T!!!! 

Carue and Chopper were shaking and holding onto each other! 

Spike: Sheesh, for the only other two animals, you guys are scaredy cats! 

Chopper: HEY, I'M NOT A DRAGON!! 

Spike: I did hear you are a cool doctor though. 

Chopper: SHUT UP JERK!! I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT!!! ASSHOLE!! 

Spike: He seems to like it. 

Robin: Chopper is really cute when he does that. I'm just glad he didn't turn into a red mess when we hit the water. 

Rainbow: Do you have to sound so vulgar right now? 

Rarity: Well we should get sailing! Nami, where is the Log Pose pointing? 

Nami looks at her Log Pose. 

Nami: That way! 

And so .... 

You guys sailed towards a new island, but soon catch wind of a pirate ship, with these guys arguing about not having a navigator, helmsman, or a captain! And then the ship crashes into the ocean!!

(Y/N): What was that about? Why were they complaining about navigators and stuff? 

Usopp: Eh, they're probably just a bunch of morons. 

Pinkie: I don't know Usopp. I sense a new crewmate, and new danger! 

(Y/N): Well let's go! 

Trixie: Sounds good! 

Luffy: WO HOOO!! NEW ISLAND!! 

Nami: Guys wait! We don't know what's on there! 

Alvida: So? We have a Captain and a First Mate that defeated a God! We can handle this!