Luffy vs. Usopp!/Farewell to our Friend!

Sanji and Applejack make their way around the vast city, and soon they come across what appears to be Robin with a Hooded Man! 

Applejack: Was that Robin just now? What's she doing with that guy? 

Sanji: Is it Ro- ROBIN DEAR!! OVER HE- 

Applejack slams Sanji into a wall! The cowgirl then looks at everyone around her. 

Applejack: Sorry about that. He's a huge womanizer! 

Crowd: OOOOOH! 

Soon ..... 

The two meet up with Chopper, Fluttershy, Trixie, Celestia, and Luna. 

Chopper: And then she just went off! 

Fluttershy: It was the strangest thing! And there was a hooded man too. I don't know what they want with Robin, but whoever they are, it's not good!

Trixie: Trixie suggest we start looking! 

And so they did! 

Meanwhile ...... 

You and your group were about to be lead throughout the area, until- 

Paulie: HEY WHAT ARE YOU LADIES WEARING?! 

Sunset: What do you mean? 

Nami: Do you have a problem with what we're wearing? 

Paulie: HELL YES I DO!!! YOU'RE ALL SHOWING WAY TOO MUCH LEGS!!!! COVER UP ALREADY!! 

Kalifa: Paulie, you can't just go around yelling at them for what they wear. Be reasonable. 

Paulie soon freaks once he catches sight of Kalifa's attire! 

Paulie: YOU TOO KALIFA?! YOU CAN'T WEAR THOSE KIND OF CLOTHES AROUND HERE!!!! 

As he continues to rant you decide to strike up a conversation with Lucci. 

(Y/N): So, how's it like being a Shipwright? 

Pigeon: COO COO!! It's a hard working job! I have the gall to keep working day and night and watch over this sucker over here. 

(Y/N): Right. And can you use your words, WHY IS THE FREAKING BIRD TALKING?! 

Luffy: I KNOW RIGHT!! IT'S- Hey, where's Usopp? 

You begin looking around of the Long Nosed Sniper. 

(Y/N): That's weird, where is he? 

As you guys continue to get a personal tour thanks to Iceburg and his employees, you soon run into Kaku again. 

Sunset: Oh, so, what do you say? 

Kaku: I'm very sorry to say this, but I'll have to confess. Your ship. It's impossible to fix. 

You all froze solid! 

(Y/N): WHAT?! ARE YOU PULLING OUR LEGS HERE?! BECAUSE THIS ISN'T FUNNY!!!! 

Kaku: I'm not kidding around here. I've been a Shipwright at Galley-La for 5 whole years, and I've had a lot of experience. Sorry you guys, but the ship can't sail anymore. 

Twilight: You have to be joking! The Merry it- 

Luffy: BULLSHIT!! I DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE IT!!!! THE SHIP IS- 

Alvida: LUFFY! The guy knows what he's talking about! As Captain you have to face the facts! 

Kaku: Your friend is right kid. I'm sorry.