(Y/N), Hancock, and Amazonian Love!/A Feast and Shocking News!

You guys wake up to find yourselves inside of a Colosseum.

(Y/N): HUH?! WHAT THE WHAT?!

Twilight: Is this a Colosseum?! What's going on here?!

Sunset: I think we're in deep water!

You guys are surrounded by a crowd of Amazons!

Amazons: DIE!!

(Y/N): I never thought I'd see the day. Death while surrounded by so many women.

Twilight: Don't need to flatter us with that.

Luffy: C'MON WHO'S GOING TO FIGHT?! I'M READY!!!

But before you anything else could happen, Marguerite steps up!

Marguerite: Snake Princess, there's no need for this. It was my fault for letting them escape.

Hancock: Is that so? Well then Marguerite, allow me to retort. LOVE LOVE BEAM!

She uses her heart beam, and turns the Amazon into a stone statue. Most of the Amazons were silent, but tried to hide their feelings about this.

(Y/N) and Luffy: HEY! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!

Twilight: She's one of your own!

Sunset: What gives you the right to do that?

Hancock: Silence you fools! You can't question my actions! I'm the ruler of this island, and it doesn't matter if I kick a puppy, or set fire to house, I'll always be forgiven! BECAUSE I'M THAT BEAUTIFUL!!

Sunset: Well someone has a huge ego of herself.

Twilight: Indeed.

The Amazons did hear Twilight and Sunset's words and began scolding them!

Amazons: HOW DARE THEY!!! YOU DARE DEFY THE SNAKE PRINCESS?!

Luffy: Did you have to say that?

(Y/N): Oh shut up Luffy, you would have said the exact same thing too.

Hancock then raised her hands and she then gave a direct order to both Marigold and Sandersonia!

Hancock: Sonia, Mari, make sure that their execution is a glorious display.

Sandersonia and Marigold: As you wish Sister.

The two descended to the arena below and they began to transform into giant snake like creatures!

Marigold Snake form