Team Straw Hat joins the War!/Roger's Second Son Revealed!!

The Whitebeard Pirates began overwhelming the Marines! No matter how many of the soldiers that kept rushing towards the Whitebeard Pirates came closer, they were still being beaten by the 14 Commanders!

Jozu smashed them with his mace, and turned his body into live diamonds! He then rammed his shoulder into his enemies!

Vista slashed through his opponents, and that destroyed their swords, as well as send them flying into the air!

All the other commanders, blasted the Marines with their weapons, or smashed at them!!

But then-

Aokiji went to the water, and-

Aokiji: ICE AGE!!!

He froze the entire ocean to stop the ships from approaching!

Whitebeard: Damn that Aokiji. Now we can't move the ship anymore forward.

Meanwhile ..... nearby Marineford ....

Team Straw Hat had finally become aware of the frozen ocean!

Inmate: WHAT THE HELL?! THE OCEAN IS FROZEN! HOW DO WE REACH MARINEFORD NOW?!

Twilight then looked at the ice, and began scheming a plan to get to the Headquarters!

Twilight: If we could have Jinbe go underneath, then he could probably use his Fishman Karate to break said Ice!

Jinbe: There are a bunch of Sea Kings in the ocean, I can't take that risk. I apologize Twilight.

Sunset: Great.

Luffy: Hey 3, can you-

Mr. 3: I'M NOT GOING THROUGH WITH WHATEVER INSANE PLAN YOU ARE THINKING OF!

(Y/N): Hey Buggy-

Buggy: I VALUE MY LIFE TOO MUCH YOU KNOW!!!

Sunset then looks at Iva, who looks like he is happy to help!

Sunset: Iva, would you like a go?

Iva: Of course I would! Then what is the point of me being here?

Iva took out his spiked fingernails and stabs his head, and it grows!

Revolutionaries: BE CAREFUL WITH THAT!!!

Crocodile: YOU ARE SO WEIRD!!

Ivankov: Alright everyone! This is going to be rough!!! HELL WINK!!!

Iva winks at the ocean, and the shockwave knocks you guys up into the air!!

Luffy: YAHOO!!!!!!

Back at Marineford .....

Whitebeard manages to fight his way through several soldiers, and nearly cracks all the bones in their body!

Though Kizaru then appears before him!

Kizaru: Oh. Hello there Whitebeard. Sorry I have to intrude. But hurting my soldiers before you break their bones is punishable by death. YAKAZANI SACRED JEWEL!!

Kizaru fires his light laser shots, but then they are soon blocked!! A phoenix appears!